33

We pull apart when we hear footsteps running towards us. It's alex, and he tells us the coast is clear, to go inside. Cole goes first, and then Alex follows behind me, placing his hand on my back. We walk through the dimly lit, empty hallways, until we get to the end, where there's a door on the left. They stop me, and Alex turns to me and says, "okay, so don't be mad at Carla, but she told me that you know who made the website, and we have her in there." He rushes the words out as fast as inhumanly possible.
"What?!?" I say a little too loudly.
"Just shh and go on in"
Of course I listen.
There's a girl sitting in a chair, facing a screen. Her dark hair is a tangled mess flowing over her back. "Turn around" Alex says, I've never seen his voice with so much anger.
The chair spins around, and who I see isn't Talia.

"Wait a minute," I say, "why is she here?" I ask.
"Because she made the website!" Cole answers me fiercely.
"Can i have a word with you two idiots?" I say in a tone of annoence. Confused, they look at me, the file out the door.
I gently close the door, even though she'll still probably hear me.
"She didn't do it!" I scream
"But-"I cut Alex of,"Talia did it! That girl is innocent! And why on earth would you toe her hands and feet together with rope?"
"Well," cole starts
"Oh just shut up." I'm dealing with dumb and dumber over here. "You guys wait here, and I'm going to let her go and explain to her. Got it?"