Prolouge: The Story So Far

In the city of Paris, France, everyone was in bright lights as every single person in this community is very lively, except for Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She've been on the down side of the tunnel on her mind ever since Lila Rossi threaten her to her friends once again. But this time, instead of being brave and facing the truth around her, she accepted the fact that she hurt this city, dying in the proccess not knowing she'll be a hero.

When Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain, her own parents, alongside her friends Joe Gibson, Alya Cèsare and Chloe Bourguois discovered that she died in her own room, they cried for minutes. French Police, lead by Roger Raincomprix and Evageline Blanchet discovered what happened, they opened the case. While the two partners discoved some evidences, the whole city mourns.

Marinette's international friends, Jessica Keynes and Fei Wu, alongside Joe's Italian friend Mario Bianchi, who is also a victim of Lila back home, visited the city. While they enjoyed the beauty of the French capital, they have one thing in mind, mourning for the deceased Marinette. They know how hard it was to say goodbye. No one knows their first hello and their last goodbye, Joe said.

At the Dupain-Cheng Bakery, the site of what happened, everything was normal, until a certain Italian arrived. Lila threaten Mario once more, like in her time in Italy, but Joe stopped her from doing so. Lila belived that Marinette deserved her death because of what she said was 'lies', but it doesn't matter to Joe or any of Marinette's friends. He then promised that Lila will put to jail once all the things are done.

Once all set and done, the funeral tooked place at the Norte-Dame Cathedral. Marinette's parents and her friends gave her separate eulogies, even the Agreste family gave her some. After the mass, the buring of the grave tooked place at the Père Lachaise Cemetery. Everyone cried after the mass, and before that, droplets of rain officially fell into the city.

Hours after the funeral, what will happen as the city, and it's people, have now started their road to recovery?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 360 (Published: 08/05/23)

A/N: Now, the final story begins