Ending Author's Note

Dear Reader,

Hard isn't it? Anyways, I know it ends here but the series isn't finished. This arc (as I said at the note of the Epilouge) of the "Tales of Paris" series ends, but it will not officially end today with this author's note. It's just taking a break before returning. But for now, some plans are underway to finish the series in a more higher note.

One thing about this series is that the 'official finale' is in the works right now, and it's based on the epilouge of this series. Although the epilouge of this one signals the end of this series, the details were a little mixed for me, so I've decided to do this 'official finale' for creative purposes, and of course, the support you've given for this series.

Now, the other announcement is that the series will take a break. Once the first book of the "Justice Served" arc is now confirmed, it's official that it'll return. Although, if one of the books in the series finished publishing in Jaunary, the next one will be posted by May, since I'm usually taking a posting break during February to April, in order to free up my mind, and think of scenarios that I'll take in the other books, since that's usually my time to do in order to not stacked with other activities. But since this arc is over by today (It's already October now, time's really coming fast), I'll start another book separate from the series after this and then it would be the annual break. But it might be slow updates since I'm having a senior high school life (I'm going to be really busy if you ask me) and creating new stories apart from the series. Just to make it clear again, the series is not over, just taking a break.

Anyways, that's it for this one, and I enjoyed a lot of writing this scenario. I kinda redefined my first ever story back in 2021 and make it (I think) more realistic as it seems. Love it or hate it, it is what it is. Thank you for making this series a successful series so far, and I'll see you in the next story, and eventually, this series. Au Revoir!

-Justine