Chapter 7: Internationally Departed

Back at Joe's house, Jessica and Fei told him that they have a flight at the Roisy Airport. Of course, the girls must return to their home coutries and do their personal lives back there. Mario and his friends, on the other hand, have decided to stay in Paris and transfered in the Collegè Françouis Dupont in the coming semister.

The next day, the the friends arrived at the Roisy Airport.

"So, this is it then for your visit here in Paris?," Alya said.

"Don't worry, we'll return here someday.," Aeon confidently said.

"She's right.," Jessica followed. "If we have time to return here in this place, we could visit Marinette with you guys."

"I guess.," Joe said. "It's very nice you here just for Marinette.," he added.

"Yeah, it was.," Jessica answered, then she looked at Joe. "And Joe, it's very nice to meet you. I hope when you return to America one day just to migrate from there to here in Paris, we'll join you in New York.," she added.

"You know, Jessica, if you want to visit Marinette once I leave America for good, I'll message you. Just one day.," Joe stated.

"Attention to all passengers of United Airlines flight UTA137 Paris to New York, airline departure is in 5 minutes. All the remaining customers of flight UTA137, please procceed to the flight right now."

"Jessica, our flight's coming soon.," Olympia said, following the announcement in the Roisy Airpoort.

"Coming!"

"See you soon then!," Jessica said.

"Yeah, see you soon!," Adrien said.

As soon as Jessica departed for her flight, Fei arrived with Mario and Nicole.

"Where's Mattia and Lorenzo?," Chloe asked.

"Since all of us four are staying in Paris and now in the proccess of filing our citizenship here, the boys decided to stay at Joe's.," Mario answered.

"But what about the rooms?," Luka said. "Joe's guest room is not that big," he added.

"Well, I just bought a house just miles from Joe's and that house was big enough for the four of us.," Nicole answered.

"How's your sleep? Have you eaten well?," Joe asked Fei.

"I'm okay, Joe.," Fei answered. "I've sleept well and eaten well."

"Attention to all passengers of Shanghai Airlines flight SA3361 Paris to Shanghai, airline departure is in 10 minutes. Please procceed to the flight right now."

"Well, we still have enough time to talk.," Adrien said.

"Thanks for lending me a tour to your city, Adrien.," Fei said. "Really love this city, and I hope I can visit again.,"

"And we'll hope to visit yours soon.," Adrien answered.

Fei also looked at Alya and Chloe.

"You know you two, I think you have something in common aside from being friends with Marinette and Joe.," she said.

"Us?," both girls exclaimed, then looked at each other.

"Yeah, I think we have something in common, Chloe.," Alya said.

"I was about to say that.," Chloe said. Alya said 'sorry' and the rest of the friends laughed.

"I'll better get going. They might remind again.," Fei said.

"Goodbye, and thank you.," Joe said. "Hope you come back soon."

"I hope so."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 520 (Published: 08/25/23)

A/N: No note.