Chapter 12: The Interviews (Part 2)

Seconds after what Roger have said, Alix arrived. She is the least affected among Marinette's best friends after she died, but she's confident Lila is planning all of that.

"Where were you when you found out that Marinette Dupain-Cheng died?," Roger asked a question. The same question that have been the first question in the interviews earlier

"Well, I was at home at that time, and I was the least affected person among her best friends.," Alix answered. "I still love her though, because I'm one of that.," she added.

"That hurts you isn't it?," Roger asked.

That question makes Alix sad.

"Yeah, for a bit.," she sadly answered. "I really fine even if I'm hurting but seeing Marinette hurting herself hurts me even more."

"When you receive that letter Marinette wrote, how did you react?"

"I really got hurt badly. Emotionally hurt.," Alix answers Roger's question. "I realized how it happened and it really hurts to love a best friend like that. Marinette was my bestest of friends, and seeing her gone make me realized how much I loved her as a friend, and it hurts so good."

"Do you remember someone when thinking about Marinette?"

"Alya, Juleka, Rose, Myléne and myself were the ones.," Alix answered. "But I also remember Chloe being close to Marinette. She was now kinder that what I've expect. Adrien is no different. He was her soulmate, so it's no doubts. Joe, he's the one who take great care of Marinette when we were away. He's naturally kind to all of us. It was miraculous to see a international native being kind to Marinette."

"Tell me, does Ms. Rossi had that kind of trait from Mr. Gibson?," Eva asked a question after writing Alix's answer.

"Non. Not at all.," Alix said. "She was not the same as Joe. I remember when Joe arrived at our class, Lila tried to ruin Marinette after Ms. Bustier placed him beside her."

*flashback starts*

Ma'am Bustier introdused Joe to her class. He seems a familiarity with Marinette and Alya. Same goes with Chloe.

"Mr. Gibson, would you mind that sit beside Ms. Dupain-Cheng?," Caline asked.

"I would love to.," Joe lovely answered, and proceeds to sit beside Marinette. That lovely attitute was almost ruined by a centain classmate.

"Ms. Bustier, I think Marinette is doing something bad to our new classmate.," Lila shouted.

Ma'am Bustier was about to scold Marinette, but Joe says it otherwise.

"It's okay, Ms. Bustier.," Joe calmly answered. "Marinette is not claming bad to me. She's kind when we first meet.," he added.

"That's kind of you, Ms. Dupain-Cheng.," Ma'am Bustier responded after looked at Marinette. "You have meet Mr. Gibson before the rest of us."

"Merci, Ms. Bustier.," Marinette answers.

After a short conversation, Marinette was able to thank Joe for what happened earlier.

"Merci, Joe.," Marinette said. "Thanks for protecting me."

"The pleasure is yours to thank.," Joe answered.

*end of flashback*

"So, that's one thing suspisious about Ms. Rossi.," Roger said. "Tell me more about it."

"Well, when Mario arrived earlier today, she was silent, but when Nicole arrived next, she was very silent.," Alix answered. "Other than that, when Marinette is gone, she was very happy. I don't know what's wrong with her, but I can tell it's suspisious."