Details

ABO Universe

In a world in which there is a second gender where females and males are divided into three categories as alpha, beta and omega. The rankings also speak of superiority, power and dominance. And things become tense in Kingdom Euthoria as the firstborn to the King and Queen turns out to be a male omega. Also, the Queen doesn't conceive a second child.

It isn't the King, Queen or the citizens that find his birth as a negative effect on the kingdom, but it is the elders who live with their traditions. So as the Prince turns eighteen years old, the elders suggest the Prince should marry another kingdom's alpha Prince and merge Kingdom Euthoria with the other.

That is why the King and Queen decide to merge Kingdom Euthoria with the neighbouring kingdom, Kingdom Neopatras, by arranging a marriage between the two kingdoms.

Characters

Prince Metawin
-18 years old
-Omega
-Dislikes the fact that he cannot rule his kingdom one day, dislikes how he has to get married to an alpha that will take over as the ruler of both kingdoms, but eventually falls for the Prince he's going to marry

Prince Plowden
-24 years old
-Alpha
-The future <husband> of Prince Metawin, who will be ruling the two kingdoms in the future. He likes the idea of marriage and is sweet to Prince Metawin.

Duke Wayar
-20 years old
-Beta
-Prince Metawin's friend. Despite the age gap, they are really close friends. And he dislikes Prince Plowden for no reason.

Commoner Bright
-19 years old
-Alpha
-A dumb baker who works with his parents in a small bakery that makes the Queen's favourite cookies.

Viscountess Tontawan (won't be mentioned that much)
-18 years old
-Omega
-Likes Prince Metawin at first, then Duke Wayar, then Prince Plowden and finally falls for Bright. The infamous lady looking for the right 'gentleman'.

Sub Characters

King and Queen of Euthoria Kingdom

Knight Jirawat and Knight Hirunkit

Maid Prim

Mother and Father of Bright

A guard

This story will be dramatic and twisty. I hope you enjoy~

Ps. if you are unfamiliar with the ABO universe, leave a comment so I can explain more details in the upcoming chapters.

Check out my Patreon - patreon.com/talesofbrightwin - where I will be posting free short stories (BL) and extra stories for the memberships.

-Sunshine 👑