Chapter 15

The next day, I had a serious conversation with Joss about my plans

The next day, I had a serious conversation with Joss about my plans. Talking about serious things with him is rather hard, but today I find him LISTENING to me.

"So what? Are you going to have Bright as your mate? Like, lover?" he questions me.

"I... I think so." I mumble. "Though I am a bit hesitant. He has already invaded my mind. So I think it's fine." I shrug.

"Damn. So how are you planning to do it? Like, any plans on how to meet him?"

"I haven't thought that far!" I squeak out. "I JUST decided to... to- let my mind wander, okay? I haven't planned anything yet. But I know one thing. To fulfil my goal and become the ruler one day, I need him. No other alpha would agree to be by my side, helping me to be the king, without planning a treason, right?"

"Right. I agree. But I suggest you get to know him more before you launch your plan, alright?"

"Okay... Help me with that master Joss." I bow my head as a joke.

"Okay, thy student. I will use a few tricks and set up a few dates for you two."

"What the hell? The first thing I will do after I become the king is to fire you! You have a lot of tricks up your sleeve, and you know damn loads of things about this palace! You are dangerous!" I exclaim.

"You can learn from me, hun. I will let you know when I will set up your dates." he winks.

Dates... I can't believe I am planning to go on a date with a commoner. Is he even clean and hygienic? I'll look into that later.

*~* (2 days later) *~*

"Prim. I trust you. So make sure NO ONE comes to my room, okay? I will fill you in later with my plans. For now, look after my room." I explain before I leave my room.

"Prince! Where are you going all alone? It's almost midnight!" she comes after me.

"She's going with me, girl. Get back to your duty." Joss places his hand on my shoulder and says. Maid Prim bows and walks back to my room. Right after she's out of our view, Joss takes my hand and quickly leads me out of the palace.

"So I will place you somewhere no one will find you. Then I will bring your lover boy and stay on watch. After you are done kissing him or whatever, give me a signal so I can escort Bright away, and after a few minutes, you can go to your room. Clear?" he asks with a teasing smile.

"Yes. Okay... wait. Kissing? Seriously? I haven't even hugged him." I hmph.

"Well, you can hug and kiss him tonight. Just don't do it aloud."

I shake my head but don't reply. Arguing with him is in vain. Joss takes me to this garden in the palace, which has bushes that are taller than us, made into a complicated labyrinth. He takes me inside and leads me in swirly ways, and he points at a bench deep inside the maze.