Epilogue

Baby Tine was four years old when I was in labour, having my second son, who we named Type

Baby Tine was four years old when I was in labour, having my second son, who we named Type. Tine cried for days saying that he didn't want to share his parents with another person. But after a few days, when we let him see the little baby, he fell in love immediately.

Taking care of two kids, along with doing my work, became really hard. So Prim had to look after the two Princes' all the time. Meanwhile, Bright worked hard as a section leader.

One year after, I got Crowned as the King of my kingdom, creating history as the first omega to hold the throne. The same year, there was a minor rebel in a district that Bright calmed down with his fellow colleagues. He managed it so well that I promoted him from Section Leader to Section Commander.

~.~

"No more kids. Look at this stomach." I poke at my stomach in front of the mirror.

"You look cuter now," Bright says. He gets down from the bed and walks toward me. And the next thing I know, he carries me across the room like I am a potato sack.

I squeal while the whole room spin in my vision.

"Do it again! Do it again!" I hit his shoulder. He does it again.

Then we hear a tiny gasp. From the same position, with me on Bright's shoulder, we look toward the door only to see little Tine looking at us with sparkling eyes.

"I wanna go wee-ooo too. Wee-ooo, papa. Wee-oooo." he runs to us, making grabby hands.

Bright chuckles at our little one's cuteness and bends down. He stacks Tine on his other shoulder and starts spinning us till we are out of breath and squealing for our lives.

Then Bright gently throws us on the bed and starts tickling Tine.

"Tickle monsper!"

I lie on the bed and watch the two cute bears wrestling.

"He's a copy of you," Bright says, keeping Tine on top of my belly. Then he lies down next to me.

"I am like papa. I wanna be soldier one fay!" little Tine says.

"No one's going to be a soldier," I say, squeezing his little butt.

"Me, me. Soldier. Like papa. I am no king like you."

"Oh, wow. Who will bear the throne after me?" I ask Bright.

"Type would... probably," he answers.

"Hopefully."

~.~

It was harder than I thought to be the ruler of my kingdom. It wasn't just the crown, but it came with a lot of responsibilities. Sometimes I found it hard, and I stressed out often when things didn't go the way I wanted them to. Sometimes I had to give up and go with another person's plan. I could never take decisions on my own. Sometimes when things went downward, I wished there was someone else superior to me who could help me out.

But in those shitty times, I remembered that I had a lovely and wonderful little family.

And I must thank that peasant Bright for forcefully marking me on that fateful day. I should thank him for being an irresponsible brat who was driven nuts by my scent. (he still goes nuts)

So this is my story, how I fell in love with a peasant and how I became the ruler of my kingdom.

"Father." I hear twenty-three-year-old Tine's voice.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning in his direction.

"When will I get my personal servant? I want a male one."

"I sent a notice. Selections will start tomorrow."

"Okie Dokie."

The End. Book 2 will be out soon.

Edit: 2023/09/27 - there's a book 3 as well😂

Edit: 2023/10/02 - there will be an extra chapter in "Whispers Of Joy" in my account!

Ps. There's a quiz for this book in my profile link. Check it out.

-Sunshine👑