Chapter 26 (m+)

I touch his milky white skin and feel myself losing control

I touch his milky white skin and feel myself losing control. I want him right away, but I know I have to control myself. Even though he said that I shouldn't be gentle with him, I know I cannot act recklessly.

I pull him for another kiss feeling the heavenly taste of him. I kiss him deeply, invading his mouth and mixing my saliva with his. I only break the kiss once he's breathless. Then under his watchful eyes, I remove his pants which are the only cloth he has on his body. I pull them down, and he immediately covers himself in shyness.

"Don't hide. It's beautiful." I compliment him, parting his legs and leaning down. I gently kiss him again and move to his neck. I feel my lips twitch to a smirk when I see the mark I'd left on his neck months ago still lying there, perfectly and proudly saying that Prince belongs to me, and I still can't believe it. How can someone like Prince be mine?

I suck on the mark, and he slowly moans. Even his sounds are so beautiful in my ears that I feel like messing with his beautiful body. I feel like making his voice hoarse so that it'll pain him when he talks—and leaving marks all over his body and wrecking him so that he won't forget this feeling for weeks.

Prince extends his hand and sneaks it into my pants. He breathes heavily as his icy-cold hand touches my member. I shudder at the feeling but restrain myself from letting out any sound. He holds my member and sighs.

"Bright..." he drags my name. "Put it in. Don't be gentle," he says, repeating that I shouldn't be gentle. I smile at his words and take out his hand.

"Okay. But don't take back your words," I warn. I lift his hips and scoot closer. I place my index finger against his lips and enter his mouth. Getting my hint, he sucks on my finger, and I insert my middle finger as well. He sucks on them, his eyes never leaving mine. Once my fingers are coated enough with his saliva, I pull back and kiss him again.

I let my fingers which are now coated in saliva, lead to his hole and enter one by one. I don't slow down nor let him take a breath but kiss him hard as I finger him, relaxing his insides and preparing him for my member. I try to search for his sweet spot, burying my fingers in till my knuckles, and he shrieks when I touch an exact spot.

Satisfied with his reaction, I pull back and touch the same spot again and again, making him shiver and helplessly moan under me. I pull out when I know that he's ready, and he looks at me with dazed eyes.

"Still want to proceed?" I ask to which he nods. "Tell me if you want to stop."

I part his legs wide and scoot closer. I pull down my pants and completely remove them, tossing them out of bed. Prince looks at my member, which is now ready to enter his hole and closes his eyes, biting his lower lip.

"Open your eyes," I order, completely forgetting to address him politely and that he's the Prince. He obliges and opens his eyes. I smirk at his state.

"Do you think you can take me all in?" I press the tip of my member as I ask, letting the drops of my white liquid touch his hole.