Enzo's pov

I'm not a nice person, and I don't do hugs. I am the heir to the Italian mafia I torture people for a living. And yet I find myself wanting to kneel before a blue eyed beauty that I have known for two hours. when she talked and laughed I couldn't help wanting to smile. I showed kindness to her that I show no one. I even found myself itching to hug her. So I did and right then and there when I felt her silky skin I knew that I would burn the world down for her.
And I knew that she was the next queen to the Italian mafia and that I would give her anything.
So when I went home to drop stel off I asked her as many questions about her that I could but the most important was ¨Is she single?" My sorella looked at me with a smile and nodded. She knows what I would have done to anyone in the way of my amore and she knows that I wouldn't want to hurt her but that I would go to any length to make her mine. When I turn to leave my sister snatches my attention and says,
¨Enzo if you don't treat her like the queen she is back off and leave her be. I couldn't stand to see her hurt, she is one of my only friends."I nod but feel repulsed by even the thought of treating my angelo less. I look at my closest sibling and my only sorella and tell her,
¨I would never dream of hurting her. But Stella I can feel it in my bones that she is the one for me. Do you think she feels the same." And she replies with,
"Oh yeah she's interested alright."
She smiles at me and waves me off fully knowing that I already have my Amoreś address and that I am going to go check up on her.
It's a good fifteen minute drive to her apartment complex and I find a parking spot where I can see straight through her floor to ceiling window. For today I'm going to just make sure she is safe but in the future I will be able to walk in and see my girl anytime I want. But for now this will have to do. I see her on the phone with someone and right away I get a little jealous because she is laughing and blushing. I only want her blushing like that for me.
After a long phone call I soon forget about it because she disappears into what I assume is her room and walks out in the most jaw dropping lingerie set that I have seen.

     It's simple but it's on my girl so it's the best

     It's simple but it's on my girl so it's the best. And at that thought I can feel that this image hadn't just gone to my brain but also somewhere else. So I readjust my pants and look back to see her snuggled up in a blanket reading. And with that I decide that she is ok for tonight.
After watching my girl till she fell asleep I head to my newest club that opened up about a month ago and head to a meeting that was supposed to end up happening the night the girls are coming clubbing. I ended up moving it because my Sorella told me that I might want to watch the floor for my amore that day. I don't know why but I have my suspicions and if I am right I definitely don't want to miss it.

Shorter chapter 😢 sorry