Enzo's pov

After dropping off Sophia I felt. And that sounds so weird to me because I forgot what feeling was like. But I have now realized that since I have my Amore I have had sleep, I go see my mama more, and I take time for myself even if that just means watching my amore. I even had my siblings over today to hang out not just work. And this sounds horrible like I don't see my family I do but I used to be closer to them but when I moved I always mad excuses to not see the all the time.

I get in my car and for the only time I can remember I am smiling. I am smiling because my Angelo is happy and she got home safely, and most importantly we are going on a date tomorrow. When she said she could go whenever I obviously pick the next day because I can't wait to have her officially as mine. I have been planning on where to go since I knew she was the one. I wanted for it to be about what we like and to get to know each other more. I could've taken her out on an expensive date and show all the money I got but one of the reasons I like her is that she doesn't care about money. So I went for the perfect date for us as a couple.

My mind drifts off to the drive to her apartment. She is so cute when she talks to me. And when she asked me my intentions I wanted to laugh, I feel like I have made them clear. But I respect her not trusting everyone. I understand that and she isn't used to moving this quickly. And then how close my hand was to her core. I could tell she loved that because she held my hand there most of the time without even noticing. Then when I dropped her off that kiss. I never thought kissing could be this amazing. But everything with my Amore is amazing.

Sophia lives in a modest Studio apartment and only does things to make her happy. I admire that, I'm glad that she is happy with who she is and that she is confident. And when we kick off our relationship she can have whatever she wants and do whatever she wants. If that means buying her own boutique and working even though she wouldn't need to, I would be fine with that.

When I get home I pick my outfit out for the next day I get a black t-shirt and dark gray pants. I want to look casual yet classy in case an enemy sees me out.

After taking care of some work I actually head to bed early to get a good night's sleep for my date the next day

After taking care of some work I actually head to bed early to get a good night's sleep for my date the next day. Because I will need it.
When the next day rolls around I call two places that I plan on taking my Amore to tonight and make sure we have plenty of space away from people. There is no problem when I tell them my name and I soon get off the phone. I need to go to the warehouse this morning because I got notified that one of our weapon shipments has been delayed.

So I head out in the car I plan on picking my amore up in and bring everything that I need to get ready to the warehouse. And the whole drive all I can think about is where I am taking her. I hope she loves it because I picked where we will be going for her and I had the intention of it being perfect. I know that I will enjoy every moment of it even if we went to a landfill. I would be happy because my amore is there.

Although I do worry about Sophia because I know we are moving fast. I could propose now because I know she is the one. But I know that she isn't used to that. From what I could find on Sophia's early life is that she lived in Florida her whole life with her Aunt until her aunt died when she turned nineteen. And then she moved here and she has had one relationship since then. From what I gathered of that relationship he was a pussy and didn't treat her like the queen she is and had the audacity to cheat on her with another girl. That made me enraged but I didn't take drastic measures because he now has kids and apparently has apologized. I told Stella to ask her just in case.

After thinking about Soph the whole trip I arrive at the warehouse and find my right hand Alex sitting on my couch answering email. Alex is my dad's current right hand's son and soon when he retires we will take over. We have been friends our whole life though and I Love him as another brother.
My dad is technically still capo, but through the years he has been stepping down slowly he says he wants to see a certain change. I don't know what change he needs. I take everything he gives me no matter how long it will take. Our company hasn't looked this amazing in years.
My two of age brothers who are twins are my enforcers and they are in charge of the killing and torturing unless I have a special guest that I have to take care of. They do good at their job and they weirdly enough love it. And as much as they will deny it they always have to be by each other.

That does remind me I wanted to kill Chad myself and he is still sitting in his cell. But he can wait another day while I talk to Alex about shipments. So I look over at Alex while sitting at my desk and say, "Why did I have to come into work today for something that should never happen to the most powerful mafia in our chain."

He looks at me and replies "Enzo I think the spanish is messing with us again because the company that we work with can't contact us and they are the only mafia that has the balls to mess with us even if they are small."

We go in with our conversation and figure out our pursuit of action. And by the time we are done I have just enough time to answer a couple emails that have come in through the night and I also get a text from my lovely sister saying "Don't Fuck this up." and a picture of them getting ready. NIce she really has hope in me.

After getting back to Stella I look at the time and notice that I have to start getting ready so I grab my outfit and change into a black shirt and lighter pants that looks formal but also pretty casual. So after changing and getting ready I leave to go pick up my future wife.