Sophia's pov

When we arrive at the club I get id checked and he let's me pass after hearing something in his ear. Stella and I step into the club. I am a little amazed by the size, it's four stories high with the first story just a dance floor and the other floors have tables with a balcony to watch people dancing. And there are different colored lights everywhere.
    Stella and I walk over to the bar, while watching and seeing who is here to dance with. I grab a Shirley temple since I don't plan on getting drunk tonight and we walk up to get a table on the third floor. I already love the atmosphere and would definitely come again with Lana or a group of girls. We would have a blast dancing all night here.
     We apparently get special access so we get to sit on the third floor with who you could tell are regulars. They are just a bunch of men Drinking in suits.
     And of course as soon as I walk in, men's eyes go to my breasts and butt. I can't blame them and as much as I hate this, we have a plan to follow through tonight and one of these men might be the one to help me make someone jealous.
     We get special attention since Stella is the owner's only sister and plenty of guys are flirting with her. And while I am watching her all I could think of is that these men are rude one blatantly says, "If I fuck you can I meet your brother."  I have enough so I punch him and the security guards come up and kick him out. I am pretty proud of myself because that was a good hit.
Everything soon settles down. We find our table and start talking Stella is laughing about the guy who I punched and she chokes out between laughter,
     His face had blood all over it. He couldn't speak, he was so shocked." She keeps laughing and it makes me smile that she finds that so funny. So I start laughing and giggle out, "I couldn't help it. I like punching assholes and what he said to you was out of line." She smiles at me and gives me a hug and we go on with our conversation, and our plan.
     We wait for a while to dance and we just watch the people occupying the third floor. And we talk about some of the regulars and what she knows about them. She even tells me what business they have with Enzo. And if he likes them or not. And it's kinda nice to know a little more about what he does for a living. So I ask her some questions about her family,
     "How's your mama?" I know she is close to her family and loves them a ton she has told me so multiple times. And she replies enthusiastically, "She's great I told her about you the other day and she already loves you. She actually told me to invite you over to dinner next Sunday when Papa gets home so that you could meet the family."
     I look at her with a smile and say "Of course I'll come, I can't wait to meet them. How are your siblings?"
    "Oh you know, as destructive as always but three of the oldest were at Enzo's today so it was a mostly quiet morning."
We keep talking until a relatively attractive man walks up to me and starts flirting. My first impression is he looks like a boy and can't flirt for his life, but I would like to go dancing and also need a partner. While yes I would like a specific dance partner he hasn't asked me out yet and I am trying to make that process go faster. So Enzo you better hurry up and ask me out.
When we make it down to the dance floor I can't help but lose myself to dancing that I lose track of time. Sometimes I have a stressful day and dancing it out helps relieve that stress. Even dancing with this random dude who stinks when he isn't close to me I can enjoy dancing my heart out and laughing with Stella.
    Time goes by and I look over at Stella and we sing a whole song while dancing and laughing and we just have the time of our lives. I looked over at the man that brought me down here and I found out his name is chad. He seems disinterested and keeps looking at another girl so Stella and I walk to another corner and start dancing. And we soon see Chad stray off with another girl. Which is good for him he wasn't going to get anything out of me anyway.
    When a slow song comes on Stella and I sway together to catch our breath. She looks at me and giggles. "I can already imagine that my brother is so jealous right now from just seeing you look this hot and walk down with another guy. I'm surprised he hasn't walked down yet." I look at her with mischief in my eyes and add " As long as I have a fun time all I care about right now is our girls night out." She punches me playfully and says "I know but my brother doesn't have a lot of people behind him and I just want him to experience love and I just know that's with you. But if you have second guesses just tell me ok."
I look at her with a smile and reply with an "ok."
     The rest of the slow dance we giggle and gossip about our early lives and everyone on our shitlist. And we soon grab another drink and I get a tad bit of alcohol just enough to not make me drunk. And soon the upbeat music starts again  Stella and I join the dance floor.
    Chad comes up and rudely interrupts Stella and I laughing and growling out "I'm leaving this group, you are all boring and a waste of my time. I don't think you know who I am and you won't even bat a lash in my direction. I was going to let you join me tonight but after I saw your flat ass I changed my mind" I wave bye to him like it doesn't bother me and Stella speaks up but I wave for her to not bother. He's not worth it. He shouldn't have acted like that but he isn't worth it.
     I told Stella I was going to take a break while she was grinding up to someone she had the hots for. She winked at me and I laughed back as I walked off the floor. And I had a feeling that she would have a fun night tonight.
     I didn't show it but Chad's words hurt a little. I am confident. I walked off the dance floor with a frown too. Just because a lot of guys don't ever take the time to get to know me and it bothers me a lot because I never know why. At least I know I don't have a flat ass, he must have been really reaching. I inwardly laugh at how stupid that guy was.
     But I still can't help feeling self-conscious about Enzo not having the same pull to me as I have to him, but before I could doubt that I see green eyes behind me and smile when I know who it is and that Stella's meddling worked.

So I am starting to make the chapters longer so bare with me. I hope you like it❤️