Sophias pov

I wake up underneath Enzo barely able to breath and I try to push him off of me. He slowly wakes up and tightens his arms around me so I plop into my lying position and let him wake up before I go to the bathroom. I can know that he is fully awake when I feel his cock get hard and lay on my stomach.

I massage his head and say "I love you Enzo" Just because I liked to remind him.

He moves his head into my neck and I can feel him smelling me "I love you to Amore I don't know what I would do without you"

I smile at him and he rolls off of me and when I get up and wince at the throbbing between my legs from last night he smirks at me and slaps my ass. I walk into the bathroom, do my business and head out to our bedroom still butt naked.

Enzo is in his boxers now and I can see all his tattoos that I love as he walks up to me to throw me on the bed. He jumps on it with me and we snuggle for a while until I speak up. "What are you doing before dinner today?"

"I was thinking about spending time with you today. I will have to make a couple calls about weapons but otherwise I am all yours."

He looks in my eyes and I stretch my hand out to grab his hair. "How about you make the calls while we lay here." He nods and pecks my nose as he calls someone.

As time goes by I trace all his tattoos and try to decipher my favorite. I look at all of them but can't figure it out and when I get out of my staring at his chest I look up to see him off the phone and staring at my hand that was just tracing a skull that is on his shoulder.

"Do you like my tattoos Amore?"

"Hmmmmm I do but I can't decide on a favorite."

He pulls me to his chest and I tell him "I think I want to get a tattoo."

I feel his fingers on my back and he says "You can come with me. I have an appointment for another soon. I look up at him wondering what he may be getting but I let it go for now when he says "It's a surprise" Even though I hate surprises.

I grumble at him and he chuckles knowing my hatred for them but we go back to caressing each other when Enzo says "What are we doing today Amore? As much as I love just sitting here with you, you need to eat, and don't forget we have that dinner with Alex and his new girlfriend." He rolls his eyes and attempts to get up but I cling onto him until he gives up getting up alone and pulls my naked body with him.

I wrap my legs around him and he grabs my ass to stabilize me and squeezes it as I squeal and wrap my arms harder around his neck so that I can pull myself up a little. When I do it's no use cause his grabby hands just follow me up.

I lean down to kiss him which never happens since he is so tall but when he is holding me like this I am a little taller which I say and he chuckles before kissing me again and walking into the closet.

He walks to his side of the closet and grabs gray sweatpants. Now I am just like any other girl with gray sweatpants so I have no problem when he grabs them and a t-shirt. He then walks over to my side, grabs my gray sweatpants and goes back to grab one of his shirts.

"We are matching today Amore." Enzo tells me when I raise my eyebrows at the similarity. He sets me down and even starts dressing me. "Enzo, I can dress myself!" I laugh at him and he still pushes up my pants and even puts his shirt on me without a bra because he knows I hate them. And then he dresses himself and when he looks up at me with just those sweatpants I jump up from my spot and he asks "What is wrong?"

"Enzo, do you not know about the gray sweatpants."

"No Amore I just have them"

"Well you keep wearing them because you're hot and in them you're even hotter if that makes any sense at all."

He looks at me like I am crazy which I know I am but every girl can agree with me and that's what is keeping me sane.

"So where do you want to go today baby? We have to be back by five for dinner but other than that you have all day."

I put grabby hands up to him like a toddler and to no one's surprise he picks me up and carries me to the kitchen so that I can make my decision. 

———————————

Omg!!! 2k I am so thankful thank you!!!!🥳🎉