Sophia's pov

My clit is still throbbing with need and it doesn't help that enzo is hard beneath me. I protested at first to Enzo driving with me in his lap. But I soon notice that we are driving normally and it doesn't seem to be dangerous so I lay in his lap enjoying his woodsy smell.

When he pulls into a fancy apartment building and turns off the car I grab his face and kiss him hard before I attempt to open the door and step out. But instead of touching the door Enzo gets to it first to open it up for me and grumbles "You don't open doors I do."

I roll my eyes playfully at him as he gets up with me still in his arms and grabs a bag that looks like it may have clothes in it for us. I wiggle out of his arms because I don't want him to have to hold my bag and me so I step to his side and grab his hand but he instead turns to say "Amore do you not like me to hold you?"

I gape at him for a second because he seems a little hurt and I at first don't understand why he would want to hold me so much. Most guys don't like you clinging, but Enzo is not a regular man so I say "I love you holding me Amore but aren't you tired of me clinging and holding all my wait.

He scowls at me and says "Sophia you weigh nothing and If I could cling to you all day I would." I smile up at him and he grabs my body and picks me up like I weigh nothing and he pushes me up against the car so that I can feel the metal on my bare skin under his shirt and he soon kisses me like his life depends on it.

I pull away for air and Enzo doesn't miss one beat as he kisses down my neck and the naked flesh of my breasts. I pull at his hair but he devours me like I am his last meal and I could care less that we are out in public besides the fact that we have to get upstairs. When I feel Enzo at my core I pull his face away from where he was just marking me and I say breathlessly "We have to go upstairs."

I look at his lust filled eyes and see him nod as he locks the car and heads toward one of the elevators inside. In the elevator he sits me on the railing as he plays with my thighs teasing me as I try to push his hand away in case the elevator opens. But when it does he carries me into the first room of what I assume is his Penthouse. He sets me down on the couch and watches as his shirt opens up on me to expose my skin.

He groans as he unclips my bra and cups my breasts that fit perfectly in his hands. His other hand travels down to my core and dips his finger into my wet hole and takes it up to his mouth to taste me. He growls at my taste and pulls my legs so that they are off the couch and pulls them over his shoulders.

I feel his mouth on me and moan at the contact as I grab his hair and pull it closer to me needing as much friction as I can get. As I come closer to my orgasm I get tight not wanting to be denied again but as I crest over the edge he slips a finger in me to make me scream out his name as he devours my juice like its his favorite drink in the world.

He pulls away and smiles at me with my cum around his mouth. He licks it away and kisses me so that I can taste myself on his lips. "Amore you are my favorite taste." I smile at him and say "You are mine as well. I might just have to have my favorite meal soon." And I push him onto the couch as I get on my knees.

A couple hours later we are now snuggling in bed as we watch "Is it cake"  and I feel satisfied and so happy with my life at this moment, and I can't imagine life without him no matter what.

Enzo looks down at me and I smile up at him because he looks so hot with his sex hair where you see the hair that I pulled earlier. He traces my lips and says "Ilove you Sophia." I kiss his chest and say "I don't know what I would do if we never found each other Enzo. I love you so much I can't imagine my life without you."

I see Enzo smiling and I know at that moment that this is my smile and no one else gets to see this but me and I feel butterflies in my stomach. "Amore you couldn't have said it better. I am never letting go so you don't have to worry about ever living without me again.

We didn't get that much sleep that night. Enzo makes love to me all night but a girl can't complain when her man knows how to take care of her.