Sophia's pov

I can't help but smile. He is looking at me like I am the only girl in the world and not just one in a group of beautiful women. That feeling makes me unbelievably happy. Especially that it's Enzo looking at me like that. When he walks up to me he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer so that I can wrap my arms around his neck. I smile at him and he smiles back and begins talking "What are you wearing."
I reply amused "What you don't like. I love the sparkle it has."
He smiles and whispers in my ear, "Oh don't get me wrong Amore I love it. But this." he says while looking at my breasts "This is all mine, and for my eyes only."
I look at him shocked because I didn't think our relationship would go that fast but I argue "Oh, really I wasn't under the impression Enzo. You know I only met you twice and you never asked me out. So that means these aren't only for your eyes. There for any eyes I see fit" He growls and pulls me to a seat and say's "Amore I think I have made myself clear that I like you a lot. You were mine the moment I laid eyes on you, you just didn't know it yet. Do I have to ask for what is already mine?"
I look at him and put my thinking face on and really observe him. It makes him a little angry but that's the point I reply to his statement and say "yeah I would like that a lot."
He pulls his face down to my ear and whispers "Will you be mine amore so that I could ravish you as I please. And be with you as long as you'll let me. Take you on date's, spoile you and treat you like the queen you are." he finishes by nipping my ear. And we are so close that I moan a bit before I can bite it back. He looks at me with a smirk on his face and I agree by saying "Yes, but I expect a date before the ravishing. You need to work for it first."
He smiles at me as he pulls me into his lap and kisses up my neck. But when he goes into a real kiss. I hear a screech and look up. When I look up I see Stella covering her eyes and she cries out, "As much as I love that we are all happy I don't need to see my brother kiss my friend I think I would be scared for life."
I laugh to cover up my blush and look toward my friend who has our stuff in her hands. She looks at me with a sorry expression, and I can't tell why until I see a man standing behind her close enough for me to understand the situation. Stella hands me my stuff and looks at me and whispers loud enough for Lorenzo and I to hear.
"Hey, is it ok if you get a taxi, I got invited over and I really need this tonight."
I look at her not even thinking before I whisper back, "Yes of course go have fun I can get back safely alone. Have fun and call me about it later." I end off with a wink while she walks off with a laugh.
Right after Stella leaves I feel my thigh being squeezed and I look towards Enzo. He was just glaring at that guy, but he now has his eyes on me pulling his hand up and down my thigh. But I still force my attention up to him and smile. "Can I have your number before I leave handsome" He looks at me and frowns "I already have it. But you are not taking a taxi, I can take you home." I smile at him wondering how he got my number but not worried about it. And as I look at him he says "I don't want you to have to do anything alone again.." Then I lean in for a kiss. Because this man says all the right things. Whether he knows it or not I hate being alone. And when his lips meet mine this sounds so cheesy but I knew right then and there that I was falling and that this man was the one.
After our kiss we made out in the corner till both of us were out of breath. Enzo stood up with me and stood me up on my own. He then came to the side of me and held my hand while he led me to his all black sport's car. The whole time I had a smile on my face. And when he opened up the door for me and buckled my seatbelt for me it got even wider.
Walked around to the driver's side of the car and got in. I then told him my address and he put his hand on my thigh while driving off. He is so hot I can't stop staring at him. And he notices because he tightens his hand on my thigh and smirks, while I slap his hand away and look at the window. But he just puts his hand higher up my thigh and admires me.
After ten minutes I start up a conversation.
"Enzo, what are your intentions with me?"
He looks at me for a second confused.
"Amore I plan on marrying you. Making you my wife, what else would they be?"
"I don't know Enzo, using me."
He laughs and rolls his eyes at me and asks me a question.
"What day are you free for our first date?"
"I have a pretty open schedule for nights so whenever really."
"Ok so tomorrow."
I look at him and blush because we both can't seem to wait to be each other's person."
The rest of the 20 minutes home we talked the whole time while Enzo rubbed my thigh soothingly, making me sleepy. When we get to my apartment he gets out and locks the door so that he could come around and open it for me. I Stepped out of the car and turned around to hug him goodbye. But before I could turn around he locks the car and grabs my hand to walk me up to my apartment.  We walk in silence just enjoying each other's company. When we get to my apartment he kisses and says, " Goodnight beautiful I will pick you up at six tomorrow and wear something casual."
I smile at him and close my door with a sigh. I didn't want this day to end which is so weird for me because I love to sleep. But I get ready to go to bed and falling asleep comes easy when I think of Enzo.

This chapter did nit get a lot of editing so bare with me but do you like the story so far.