Enzo's pov

I have 30 minutes left to drive to Sophia's apartment and she fell asleep about 5 minutes ago. I don't mind. I knew she was tired from our day and she is not surprisingly the cutest person ever while asleep. She is even sleeping on my shoulder while I drive. I don't mind that either because if it makes her happy I am going to give it to her.

I have a quiet drive to her apartment and I decide that I am going to have to get a hotel for the night because I don't want to drive another hour home. I get a couple cals on the way home and I answer but make sure that I am quiet so that I don't wake up my Amore.

I soon pull up to her apartment and power off the car. I step out of my car and pull up to Sophia's side and unbuckle her and carry her bridal style. I walk up the 5 stories because the elevator is out of order, and I get a couple funny looks from her neighbors that look like they were just coming home from the club or work. One guy that lives next to her rubbed me the wrong way but I shrugged it off because I had to find amores keys. I found them attached to the little bag she brought with her and unlocked her door and closed it behind her. I walk through her apartment and find her bedroom spotless and bed made. So I unmake her bed and plop her into it. I take her shoes off and just as her second shoe comes off I accidentally wake her up. They were pretty long so I am surprised I got to the second without waking her up. She opens her eyes. And stretches as she says "Enzo you should have woke me up, I am heavy." in a groggy voice."

"Amore I wanted to give you sleep you are tired, and you way absolutely nothing you are like a feather." She rolls her eyes at me as I yawn and she notices.
"Enzo you're tired, you should go home, I'm sure it's a long drive."

"Amore I am staying at a hotel. It's too far of a drive so I will be fine, don't worry about it. I can take care of you Amore as long as is needed"

And that wakes her up. She sits up and pulls me so that I am laying next to her as she says "Enzo no way you stay here we can find clothes for you. Don't pay for a hotel if I knew we wouldn't have stayed out that late I didn't know you lived that far. I could've taken an uber..."

"Stop rambling baby girl. I can stay on the couch if you don't mind and I can be out of your hair in the morning. I would appreciate it Amore."

She looks at me in all seriousness as she says "As long as you are comfortable you can sleep with me. My love language is touch so we can cuddle, and we are dating now anyway." she blushes hard, probably not expecting us to move this fast but I don't mind because I am over the moon right now at the thought of being able to hold her in my arms. I'll have to remember her love language though I could get on board with that fast.

I go down to my car and grab my spare clothes for when I am torturing and want to change. I walk back up to hear Sophia in the shower. I find her spare bathroom and change into some clothes and wash what I can, thanking my past self that I showered this morning because I absolutely hate going to sleep dirty. Probably why Sophia is taking a shower so late at night.

When I get out Sopia is laying in bed and just turning the light off when I get in bed. I at first stay on my side until I feel a tug on my arm. When I look over and see a pouting Sofia she attempts to pull me close to her so I obliged and she plants herself cocooned into my chest. I'm not complaining at all. I put my hand into her hair and played with it. I soon fell asleep while admiring Amore there isn't anything better to fall asleep to.