Sophia's pov

My anxiety was through the roof when he told me I was not just meeting his immediate family. But when I hugged him and he rubbed my back I calmed down a little. Now I am calling his sister and my friend because I have no idea what I am supposed to wear and Enzo was no help in that department. So I look over at Enzo who started to clean up when the phone starts ringing and Stella picks up on the second ring.

Stella: Hello

Sophia: Hey Stel I was just calling to ask a quick question. What is the dress code for tomorrow? Fancy, or fancy but relaxed?

Stella: Where something that you are comfortable in but still looks good. If you try too hard my aunts will talk about you. But if you don't try hard enough they will talk about you.

Sophia: Well how do I get them to talk to me?

Stell: Girl if I knew I would try myself. Those ladies like to talk. But seriously don't worry too much my mom already loves you. My dad however you are going to have to impress him just a little. He loves us and wants us to have the best. And my siblings are stoked.

I nod at what she says when I hear metal crash to the floor. I look over at Enzo who picks up the metal when I hear sophia say "Is that Enzo?''

Sophia: Yeah he spent the night

He looks at me and shakes his head because he knows as well as I do that she is going to freak out.

Stella: Oh my big brother! Who would have known! True Love!

Enzo: Hey Stel

Sophia: Anyway Sophia if you got any outfit ideas throw them at me. But for now I am going to clean up a little.

Stella: Wait, before you go have Enzo pick it out he helps me all the time he knows what he is doing it will be great. Plus he goes to these events all the time.

I look over at Enzo not sure how great it will be but I'll give him a chance. He can dress himself so how hard can it be.

So now I am sitting in my room and Enzo is in my closet. It's not huge but It holds a lot of clothes. He pulls out a cute turtle neck tank and plaid skirt and goes back in. He pulls out thigh high boots and a jacket since it's a little chilly out at this time of year. And goes back in and pulls out my new lingerie set.

 And goes back in and pulls out my new lingerie set

My cheeks heat instantly as he looks at me with it in his hand and sets it down with the outfit

My cheeks heat instantly as he looks at me with it in his hand and sets it down with the outfit. He looks at me with a smirk. "I have a suit that matches this." And he points to the skirt he chose.

Still having a red tint to my cheeks I kiss him on the side of his lips and murmur Thank you. As I fold the clothes and put them aside for tomorrow. He follows me out into my kitchen and holds my hips from behind as he does so.

"Amore I am going to get ready for work ok?"

"Ok, do you have your clothes?'

"Yeah I brought some just in case."

He kisses me and goes to get changed. When he walks out he is Hot. His hair is combed through by his hand so it is sexy.  He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as he tucks his head into my neck and smells me. And kisses my neck. It's really cute that he has such a hard time leaving me. But he eventually lets me go and puts me down slowly.

When tries to leave we get sidetracked at the door but I push him away so that he could head over to the warehouse as he calls it. As soon as he leaves I get ready for work and get dressed in a white crop top and ripped jeans. I lock up the house and head to the boutique to help the girl who opened today.