Sophia's pov

The first thing that I notice as I wake up is the pounding in my head. When I feel this I remember what happened and I can't help but I have a pain in my chest that I can't get away from. I fear the unknown of what is to come and I think that might be the scariest out of all of this.

I try to figure out what type of place that I am in but it's no use. I open my eyes and notice that I am in a dark room or cell that has no light and only a couple rugs that are supposed to be a bed.

I notice cameras looking in on me and look away because I can't think about that right now. I have to come up with some sort of plan to keep myself sane and to even get out of here safely.

I know that Enzo is looking for me and I know that it is only a matter of time before he finds me. I have to have some kind of hope. While I am here I have to help in some way to find me. I don't know what I will have to do but to keep myself and the baby alive I will have to be smart. Maybe I could somehow get out of here and find something to contact him with. But I know deep down that finding something to communicate with will be slim to none.

I can't tell them about our heir, they will want to kill him or her and I can't let that happen because I don't know if I would want to keep going at that point. I am already in love with this baby and I would give my life but to do that they need to be born with Enzo by my side.

Time goes on and I soon see and hear the cell door open. I watch as a foot steps into the room and look up to see an older Spanish man and his son who I know walk in. Antoni smiles at me and I grimace and look away from him because I might vomit while looking at him.

"Is this her son?"
"Yes this is her father, isn't she beautiful." Antoni says creepily while staring at me.

"Ahh shes okay" I am still looking away from them but I hear footsteps coming closer and see a shoe stop in my vision before my head is snapped up by a hand by my chin.

"You may keep her but you have to take care of Enzo. After that she is all yours, until then you can look but you can not touch."

Antoni gets an angry expression as he lets go of my face and scowls at his dad. He says "I will see that that is done papi."

My gut wrenches but I try not to let it show too much and keep all my disgust hidden. I can feel bile coming up my throat but push it down in hopes that he leaves soon.

I look into Antoni's eyes and make a decision. I just need to keep myself out of the way as long as possible. I need to be quiet and try not to make anyone mad. It's the safest thing until Enzo comes to get me. Maybe I could even get word out to him eventually. So I keep my head up as he smiles at me and I lift my lips up a little to show a smile.

His dad walks out of the room and orders the guards to do something in Spanish he walks away and Antoni stays in the room even as the door closes. When I hear that happen I stand up and step away from him because one thing that I will fight is him touching me and he is far too close to my liking. I don't trust him listening to his dad's orders.

He smiles at me and says "You will get used to me soon enough and until then you can stay here in this cell." I look around and see a bucket to go to the bathroom and the rugs that I woke up on but other than that there is nothing else.

I hear the door close and I look back to see that Antoni left. I am relieved but also worried about what is to come.

I walk over to my rugs and try to make a more comfortable bed. When I lay down it's not comfortable but it's better than before. I look down at my stomach but I don't dare touch the baby. I don't want the cameras catching anything that tells them that I am carrying the heir to the Italian Mafia or Enzo's child.

I curl up with my stomach facing the wall and use a rug as a shield on my body as I drift away to a night filled with nightmares.