Sophia's pov

I wake up at six for work since I open. When I wake up I get ready and make my tea to help me wake up and watch a little tv. After getting everything ready I got my date outfit ready Enzo said comfy casual but I went a little fancy because I had a feeling that Lorenzo wasn't a casual kind of guy. And I don't like to be casual either, I like to have my own style. So I lay out my outfit and get a call from Lana, my Bff since I have moved here. I answer the phone and she says hi and we go on talking until she says.
"Anything new with you, have you met someone in the week that I have been gone."
See Lana models so she is gone for some long periods of times and that's where she has been, but she just came back. So I answer with,
Actually yes I met a new friend and you would love her." And I tell her the whole story even about Enzo. So I soon bring up an idea.
"Hey how about you come over after my shift and I can invite Stella and you could meet her
I love my job, I wouldn't do it if I didn't love it. But tonight I keep looking forward to my date and having two of my friends meet but mostly my date. The one thing that is on my mind is where is he going to take me. I will be honest, if he takes me to an expensive restaurant I will be a little disappointed. I want the date to be special. We will see what he plans. As long as I am there with him I will be happy.

I'm about to get off when I watch Sophia walk in with a huge smile on her face and she says. "Let's go, I'm taking you home." And I look at her and smile because I just love her so much already. In the car we talk about Lana and Stella seems stoked to meet her.
I walk in my apartment and see lana sitting on my couch watching TV. Lana has a key and I am already used to this because this is a regular occurrence when she is home

But when Lana hears the door slam she gets up and runs over to me to give me a big fat hug and does the same to Stella. Lana began  overly enthusiastically,

"I heard your new boy toy sister and my new friend omg you are going to love it in the friend group. You have met all of us and you will fit in I just know."

And Stella reples in the same enthusiastic way " I know I already love it and know that you are my girls isn't this crazy."

They keep talking so I use this as a time to shower and buy the time I am out. They are best friends and already have everything I need to get ready and it's already 4:30 so we need to start this process soon. So thats exactly what we are doing right now. Stella is doing my hair in these cute wavy curls while Lana does a light makeup look for me. And At this moment Lana decides to embarrass me a bit.

"So Stella anything we need to know about your brother like is he a serial killer or something."

"Not that I am aware of" she replies

"Well any relationship that we need to worry about?"

"Well not a relationship but there is this horrid girl who is my dad's business partner's daughter and thinks that they are going to get married. But don't worry my brother is head over heels for out girl. And he never even liked that bitch anyway."

I look at her with a worried expression but then listen to her and don't worry about it right now. When the time comes I can bring it up with Enzo if it is even a problem. With the conversation going on about Enzo's childhood, I soon fall into that conversation and listen to my two friends laugh about my date.

When I change we take some picture's together before Enzo gets here and as soon as we sit down to talk and wait for him I hear a knock on my door.

I might take a break tomorrow so that I can catch up on writing. But hopefully I can catch up tonight.❤️