Sophia's pov

The drive home was spent with me sleeping on Enzo with his hand resting on my thigh the whole time. When we got home he woke me up and carried me upstairs so that we could start getting ready together.

I changed into a shorter dress that was long sleeved since it was getting colder and a sexy emerald green color. It was beautiful and was here when I moved. I also put on some lingerie under it that I had bought today because I know what will be happening tonight as much as Enzo does.

We had dropped the puppies off at the groomers when we were in town and Amelia picked them up so that we could go out to dinner without worrying about them

We had dropped the puppies off at the groomers when we were in town and Amelia picked them up so that we could go out to dinner without worrying about them. They are already so big from when we first got them and not having them here is so different from what we have gotten used to.

Not having to worry about anything but ourselves I do my hair and makeup. By the time I am finished Enzo is ready and on the phone with the restaurant which ends up being his. I wait for him and in that time talk to Stella and give her reassurance about tonight. She is a little nervous but I think tonight will be a good start to their relationship that will be out in the open.

When Enzo is done talking on the phone I walk down with him and wait on the steps while he gets the ferrari in the garage. He drives up to where I am and gets out to open my door like he always does and even buckles my seatbelt for me before he walks around the car to sit in his own seat.

It's not a long drive to the italian restaurant since it was in a town over and when we park and I try to get out he stops me.

"Amore is my sister in that restaurant?"

I snap my head over to him with wide eyes and say "How did you know Enzo?"

He laughs and replies "Sophia I have known for years that those two were for each other. At first I actually thought he was moving on and I was a little confused. But when you told me that Stella couldn't watch Hades and Seph it clicked."

I smile at him because he doesn't seem mad about it at all "Are you mad at me for not telling you?"

He shakes his head and says "How should I go in there?"

"I don't know how you feel about it? I know she wants you to approve badly and she is very stressed about today because of how close you two are because she is your baby sister."

I smile at him and rub his arm as he thinks through his feelings. He is not that emotional outside of home so I have learned to just let him think through his stuff until I see that he needs me. We sit in the car for a couple minutes when I see Alex and Stella walk in. We both watch Alex open the door for him and Stella smiles from ear to ear at Alex from something he said and they eventually disappear inside.

I smile at them because I see how happy they both are and when I look over at Enzo he is looking at me. I focus on him and he holds my hand before stepping out and opening my door.

I know that he made his decision so I wrap my arm with his and we walk in together. He opens the doors for me and we walk in together and wait for the hostess. When the hostess walks up her posture gets better and she smiles because she knows who is in front of her. She takes us to our seats without us even asking and when Enzo sees his sister he falters in his step.

I falter with him and we get to our table and Enzo sits down as I go to hug Stella. When I get to my seat by the wall Enzo pulls out my chair. I always sit in between Enzo and most of the people because he tells me that he would want to be the barrier if anything happens so I can't really argue because it is sweet.

"So how are you guys doing?" I ask, while nudging Enzo to at least make small talk.

"Good how was your day Sophia." Alex asks me while Stella looks at Enzo.

"It was amazing. I had a good day."

Before it can get any worse Stella breaks the ice and says "Enzo stop acting like a child."

I stiffen up knowing that that was not the right thing to say to him so I grab his hand before he can get too mad and he says "I am not acting like a child I am acting like my sister was lying to me for months on end about something that I knew would eventually happen." He growls out.

"You didn't know how..."

"Stella, I am your brother and Alex is my best friend. Do you really think that I wouldn't know you two liked each other?"

Enzo's hand squeezes my thigh and I slap his hand a little signaling that it is getting too hard and he immediately stops and rubs the part that was starting to sting and apologizes.

"Stella, I love you and I want you to be happy. If Alex makes you happy I am happy. But if you hurt her best friend or not you are dead."

"I love you brother and I would expect nothing else."

Stella gets up to hug Enzo and I look over to Enzo who looks like he just shit his pants. When everyone sits down the waitress comes and we order. We talk for a laugh and I honestly have a fun time being with another couple. Stella is one of my best friends and it is nice having a double date.

The conversation between the guys eventually becomes business and when the food comes and goes they are still talking while Stella is online shopping and I watch her. I yawn and rest my head on Enzo's shoulder and he rests me against his side so that I am comfortable.

Not even 10 seconds later he declares that we have to go home and we all say our goodbyes.

Stella and Alex leave right away but I tell Enzo "I need to go to the bathroom really fast." He walks with me and I watch him stand outside the door as I walk in.

I walk in and see an older lady sitting by the sink fixing her makeup and I smile at her as I go to a stall. I do my business and go to wash my hands when I notice a sneer and the lady's face. Not understanding I wash my hands and when I turn to grab a paper towel she says "Such a shame nowadays these girls are looking for guys with money."

"Excuse me" I tell her, totally forgetting about wiping my hands.

"Oh honey you heard my I can dumb it down you are a whore." She smiles at me and walks out as I stand there in awe of what that lady just told me.

I know the truth but she hurt my feelings that people actually think about me like that. When I walk out of the restroom Enzo knows something is wrong so he leans down and grabs my hands and says "What happened Amore did someone hurt you."

I shake my head and start walking towards the car. When we are walking out I see the same lady and her husband pointing at me. Enzo notices and walks over to them. I walk over to the car and stand by the passenger seat ready to get in. Not too long later I see a red Enzo and watch the lady scramble to her car, never looking at me once.

When I am seated in the car. He grabs my waist and pulls me into his lap and we drive home like that. He carries me up to our room and I get washed up and am tucked into the bed when I say "Amore you know I love you for your personality right I am not here for your money."

He looks at me with one of those "No Duh" expression and I chuckle a little when he plops his body on top of mine. "Mi Amore you are my soulmate and I know your intentions as much as you know mine. Just because some old buzzer said otherwise means nothing to me."

"Ok" I whisper out and clog to him because I need his cuddles right now.

"Also they are banned from all my restaurants and if I see them again I told them I would claw their eyes out.

I wack him on the arm and he chuckles as he kisses my whole face and then rests it in between my breasts."Enzo is this like your safe place."

"Always Amore, Always."