Sophia's pov

^her outfit for the day

I wake up engulfed in warmth and when I snuggle into warmth I feel hard rocks beside me. And that's when I remember Enzo slept over last night. I know it's fast to have a sleepover but we are moving fast and I am comfortable with that. I don't think having a sleepover with your boyfriend at this stage is a huge step and if he is comfortable with that than I am to.

I move to look up at his face and he is already awake looking at me. He took his shirt off in the middle of the night because he was hot and I am nit complaining. I smile at him and snuggle in depper as I feel his chuckle. And then I hear the most heavenly thing in the world. Enzo's morning voice. I swoon when I hear it because thats how perfect it sounds.

"Good morning babygirl. Are yiu still tired?"

I look at him and he is smiling down at me as I say "Good Morning. I an fine, how long have you been awake?" I yawn in between sentences since im not a morning person but he could figure that out. I could sleep all day nuzzled up to him. I just have to force myself up so that I get things done.

"Not long." and we sit there as I wake up and he talks to me in my groggy stage until I attempt to get up but he just gets up with me wrapped around him and brings me to my kitchen counter. Where he sets me down.

I sit in my seat and drop my head in between my arms as I can hear him going in my fridge.

"Amore what do you want for breakfast?"

"I don't care.''

And that's when he gets pancake mix out and makes pancakes. I can't with this man. He is perfect. Who does that? First he drives out of his way to take me home, tries not to wake me up, feels bad when he does, doesn't try to take advantage of me, makes me pancakes and more. Yeah not letting go of this one.

He eats next to me as I am still waking up and slides my morning tea next to me. He knows me too well at this point. I drink my tea and start to wake up as me says, "Amore I have to leave soon for work but do you want to get together tomorrow night and maybe chill out before you come over for dinner? I feel bad that I have to leave you so soon."

So I reply to him with "Yeah do you want to just come over here after work? You can shower here if you want. I know this is closer. And don't feel bad Enzo I understand work."

He smiles at me and nods his head as he heads into my room and changes. He stays till I wake up a little and I thank him for staying with me and kiss him goodbye as he walks out the door.

It's been a good hour and half since we woke up and it's about eight in the morning so I decided to sit down before I have to go into work at two.

Right as I sit down I get a joint call from Lana and Stella probably wondering about my date last night. So I answer knowing that I am going to have to eventually talk to them about it.

Sophia:Hello what's up.

Lana, Stella: Hey girl what's up.

Sophia: Nothing much you know I have work at two so just chilling until then.

Lana: Dude just tell us how the date went you know why we called.

Stella: Yeah my brother won't answer any of his calls and he isn't at his house either.

She says and I feel a little bad that she drove to his house for this. When I could have told her he was here earlier.

Sophia: He's not there because he was over here. He spent the night.

And like I expected I hear two gasps of surprise through the line and then Lana speak up.

Lana: Go Enzo he's got my girl moving fast jeez, I'm all for this.

Stella: oh yeah Enzo knows what he's doing. He doesn't want to waste any time with her.

Sophia: Guys not like that, he dropped me off pretty late, and he was going to get a hotel because he didn't feel like driving home so he stayed nothing happened.

And they grumble like that's bad. I told them about our date and they also loved his idea. I gush about Enzo and they support me the whole way through.

Lana: Girl I am so happy for you, he seems great.

Stella: yada yada my brother is great now what are you wearing on sunday?

So we figure out my outfit and stay on the phone a little longer but soon everyone has to go do something. And I have to get ready for my shift at work today.

I get to work early and take over for the employee that was here before her name is hazel and she is super sweet. She has a daughter so if I get here early I give her that extra time to leave.

The middle of the day is mostly a ghost town but when school gets out and people get off of work we get busier. So a little after three as I would suspect a couple teenage girls come in and they look like they came right after school.

Like I said I love my job but when girls come here they are mostly brats. I have gotten a couple nice girls but the rest think they are too good for you.

Although I still treat them like any other customer so I go to say hi. And they ignore me.

"Well if you have any questions you can ask me." And I walk away and start hanging some clothes we just got in. They are pretty cute and when I go to hang up the lingerie I have to set one aside for me, because one it's cute and two my one set has been missing so I have been meaning to buy another.

And as I walk to the front I hear a snippet of the girl's conversation. They are talking shit about me! I haven't even done anything to them yet here they are. So I do what everyone would do I go back to work and listen to what they are saying.

And they say the usual stuff you know: "She's ugly." "She'll be lonely forever." "Why is she wearing that?"

I really don't care. I am used to it and I am confident in my body so it doesn't bother me too much. BUt my life goes on and as they are coming up to check out I see them look over as the door opens and I watch them swoon at the person who walks in. I didn't look I said my greeting and kept working. Out of the corner of my eye I see one of the girls move to this person so I look up and see my boyfriend looking at me as some girl walks up to him.

And I watch and see how Enzo handles this as the girl says,

"Hi I'm Emma, who are you?"

"A quarter your age Emma. Don't you have homework to do?"

And I snorted a little at what he said as she scurried away back to her friends. They all pay and as the last one is checking out Enzo comes behind the desk and kisses me on the cheek. And when they are done you can see the jealousy on the girls faces as they scowl at me but I just kiss Enzo back as I know they are watching.

When I know the girls have left I turn to Enzo as he says,

"I just wanted to see you Amore, I had a break but I have to be back in 30 minuets for a meeting."

"Well it's not going to be fun, you are just going to be watching me if a customer needs me."

"That's fine as long as I get to be with you."

I smile at him wanting him to stay but feel bad that he has to stay. So I give him a big kiss and we hang out between customers and talk when we can.

It is nice having someone to hang out with whenever, especially when you really like them. Enzo is perfect so far and him coming to honey's to see me is so sweet. No guy has ever gone out of their way for me like that. Let's just hope Enzo will forever be that guy.

I just added to this because I felt like the chapter was incomplete. And it's pretty late where I live so I'm tired. If there's any errors I'm sorry.❤️