Sophia's pov

It's been about a week since the family dinner and I am in the city trying to pack up a little but I have a shift at Honey's. Enzo dropped me off and Stella Lana and I are going out tonight so I am taking a taxi to the cafe. Enzo doesn't know about the taxi but he needs to go to work since he has been spending the week with me. I appreciate it but I know that he has work to catch up on.

My shift at honey's was pretty slow so I got to read a little and talk to Stella about where we are going. We decided that we were going to stop at the warehouse so that Stella can grab something that she has to return at the mall. So we decided that we would go shopping with Lana, and have a slow relaxing day.

So when my shift ends I call a cab and meet Stella at the cafe. She is already there with my tea which I thank her for and now we head off.

"Have you been to the warehouse yet?"

"No not yet, I was supposed to go but Enzo wouldn't let me." She knows what I am talking about because I already told her about how I could not lift a finger in the time of my menstrual cycle. It was nice but he needs to catch up on things and get used to leaving me when I am in pain.

"Yeah my brother doesn't like to see you in pain he even called me to ask what he could do. I found it really cute, but also had to make fun of him." I smile at her not knowing how much thought he put into that. It makes me feel better now that I know he wanted to be there and not just there because I made a comment earlier in our relationship. Before Enzo dropped me off today he asked me out to another date tonight so while at the store I will probably grab some clothes so that I can change before he picks me up.

Not too long of a drive later we pull up into a literal warehouse. I assumed that it would be a nice building that they called the warehouse but it was a nice warehouse that had security everywhere. When we pull up security checks who is in the car they see Stella and then see me. When the one security guard sees me his eyes go wide and he immediately opens the gates. I see Stell smirking and say "What?" she shrugs and parks next to Enzo's ferrari.

We get out and Stella immediately walks to the elevator but everyone has stopped what their doing and is looking at me. It's honestly creeping me out. We end up at the Fourth floor and Stella disappears in an office and tells me she will be a minute. I ask her where Enzo's office is and she points to a door at the end of the hall.

I walk over to the door and open it to see Enzo on a call at his desk. When I walk in and he sees me he ends his call and motions for me to come over. He pulls me into his lap and gives me a kiss. When he pulls away he says "This is a surprise amore. Not that I am complaining but what brings you here.

I nuzzle my head into Enzo's neck as he wraps his arms around me and I say "Stella had to grab something before we went shopping. So I decided to come see you for a minute."

"Mmmmhhh I am glad I miss you every second of the day. Did you say you were going shopping?"

"Yeah I am going to grab some clothes for tonight and maybe look at some decorations." I tell him so that he knows what kind of stores we will be in.

He reaches into his back pocket and takes out his black card and hands it to me."What is that for?"

"Whatever you want to buy Amore I want you to be happy and never have to use your card again." He looks at me like this is obvious. Which knowing him it should be.

"No Enzo I can't do that." I push his hand away because I fell bad taking his money.

"Oh you can and you will. I will tell Stella you have to buy a minimum amount of money  to spend before you leave." I give Enzo one of those looks that says he is sleeping on the couch tonight and I grab the card out of Enzo's hand.