Sophia's pov

I had to work extra today because my rent went up. I could pay for it but I always like to have some extra money left so that I can do some extra stuff. And that is normal. But because I have dinner on Sunday I had to take my extra hours today and I am exhausted. I know Enzo is coming over and I feel bad that he is coming over to me tired. When I texted him earlier about it he said that he was happy to be there with me no matter what even if I was asleep that made me beyond happy with just the thought of someone feeling that way about me.

Now that I am home I take a shower and get into my pajamas and call in some Chinese. I ordered from my favorite chinese place and if enzo doesn't like it we may have problems. Not literally but he would be crazy.

I sit down for a little and take a power nap before I am woken up from a buzz. It's a text from enzo telling me that he is on his way up and that he will see me soon. And about 5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door and I let him in. The first thing that Enzo does is he give me a kiss on the cheek. But I pout so he gives me multiple on my lips and when we both can't breathe anymore Enzo pulls away and says, "Did you get a nap in amore?"

"Yeah just before you got here so I have a little more energy." I reply as I smile up at him happy that he remembers.

"Good do you mind if I take a shower I came straight from the warehouse?"

Yeah you can use mine, it has better water pressure."

He nods at me and gives me another kiss as he says, "If the food comes I will leave cash with you." He sets the cash down on the island as I smile at him.

He walks to my room to take a shower and I get my own money out because there is no way he is paying for food at my house. I can pay every once in a while too. But it is nice to know he is willing and I appreciate that.

For the next five minutes hearing Enzo in the shower is torturous. Knowing that he has water dripping down his muscles that keeps going down. My imagination gets the better of me but I don't want to be the one to initiate anything I have only had sex once and it was not enjoyable to me. But I know it was just the wrong person and that when Enzo is ready I am ready to take the next step. But for now a girl could imagine.

While stuck in a daydream I hear a knock on my door and know that the Chinese takeout is here. I am practically drooling over the food that is just outside the door so I grab my money and when I get to the door I notice that the shower is off and if I want to succeed in paying I will have to be quick.

And just my luck as I open the door and try to hand him my money I feel an arm at my waist and a muscular arm reach around me and hand him cash. I scowl because Enzo is such a freaking gentleman. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining. I grab the chinese and set up our plates. Enzo walks up shirtless might I add and looks at me. I look back knowing what is about to come as he says.

"Cara mia, why were you going to pay when I offered."

I smile at him because he is so damn cute and hot.

"Enzo, I can pay for food in my apartment, you don't have to pay for everything. I feel bad."

"Why? It is going to be your money one day too. I am not saying you can't pay for your food but let me do that stuff when I am around. That's what I am here for."

I laugh at him and say jokingly,

"Enzo you can't be serious, I am not going to let you pay for my food all the time."

"Ok cara mia if you can get away with it, but if I am around I will try to pay every time."

I hand him his plate full of chinese food and he thanks me as I pick mine up and I go to sit at the counter.