Sophia's pov

Why is the notebook so sad? I have seen this movie a million times yet everytime I watch the ending I am balling my eyes out. Right now Izzy and I are eating popcorn with tears rolling down our faces.

As the credits roll I turn the TV off and turn towards Izzy. We both wipe away our tears and look at each other. I say "Hey, I'm checking out some venues tomorrow with Stella and Lana. I told them I would invite you so that you can meet them." she smiles and replies happily with "I would Love to!"

We talk for a while before I say "I'm tired. Do you want to go to bed or watch another movie? She waves her hand and says "I'm tired so I say we go to bed."

We camped out in the movie room and I got better sleep than I would have without anyone but it's not the best sleep I've ever had.

The next morning breakfast was already made and Izzy was up around the time that I was. We both took a shower and I got dressed in white matching top and pants with pearls attached. It seemed bridal to me and Izzy got dressed in a tan top with leather pants that was a cute casual outfit.

 It seemed bridal to me and Izzy got dressed in a tan top with leather pants that was a cute casual outfit

Izzy talked to Gabrielle this morning so while she was getting dressed I called Enzo

Izzy talked to Gabrielle this morning so while she was getting dressed I called Enzo. He answered after a couple rings and he sounds like he just woke up.

Enzo: Hello

I smile and say...

Sophia : I'm Sorry did I wake you up .

Enzo: No I was already up I am having a hard time finding sleep.
I nod even though he can't see it.

Enzo: This morning hopefully everything is over. We found a potential hiding spot for Antoni. We just need to move fast. We found him faster than we thought so I should be home soon.

Sophia: Stay safe in the end I would rather him still be out there that you hurt or dead. I can't live without you but I can live with Antoni out there.

He's silent because I know how much he wants to acquire Antoni really bad.

Enzo: Ok I can make that deal with you.

We are on the phone for a while. Izzy was in the upstairs living room playing with the puppies so I don't have to worry about boring her but after a while Enzo has to get sleep. He doesn't care about sleep so I have to tell him to go to sleep.

After talking to Enzo Izzy and I hop into my car with Matea and Leo behind us. We meet Lana and Stella at our first Venue Outside looking out on the city. Our planner who is showing us around was really nice. I have only talked to her over the phone till today. She did listen to what I liked about picking this venue out, but I just wasn't liking the city scenery outside like I thought I would. And I could tell by my friends reactions that it also wasn't their favorite yet either.

Our next venue is inside, It has windows looking out at the streets. It's beautiful. But where our ceremony is being held Is to far away.

The last Venue we look at my hopes are down. When we walk in it is beautiful. It has open doors that go out to a balcony and there are windows all around. I take pictures for Enzo and we sit down at one of the tables.

Stella speaks first and asks me "What do you like about this venue?"

They all look at me and I say "I like how it's modern in all the right places but also has a vintage feel.

Lana says "I love the balcony and windows!" Stella squeals at that and says "I can't believe Enzo is getting married."

Then we all start talking about what we like about this venue and I know that this is the one. I can't stop smiling with how happy I am about taking this next step with him and I know that this is the perfect place. I tell our planner that I would like to go on with this venue and she asks me some questions while informing me of our next steps.

"So our next step is all the little things, like a date and guest count. Even dates for cake tasting and picking out food. I know you already did send out some invitations, and I will get those rsvp's as they come in but if there's anyone else just tell me."

I nod my head and she keeps going. "Normally the groom comes to that so we can wait for him. I can send you an email of what we need to be thinking about. I tell her "He should be home soon so that shouldn't be a problem." She walks us out and we are all so excited.

Izzy suggests going out to lunch and we all agree to go to Panera. We step in the car and our guards are behind us. I pull out of the parking lot and as I drive up to the green light I am too late to see the black car coming straight to our side.

It hits us and all I hear are screams and then I black out.