Sophia's pov

I wait for Stella to arrive at the cafe today for Lunch.  Im wearing cute skirt and a band tea with chunky boots.

     I got here early so I already grabbed us drinks and she was supposed to be here soon so I took out a book and started reading while I waited

     I got here early so I already grabbed us drinks and she was supposed to be here soon so I took out a book and started reading while I waited. When I read, I go into a new world and everything around me falls away. So when two people sit next to me I only look up when someone grabs the coffee that was supposed to be stella's. But when I look up the person who took Stella's coffee is Stella. She smiled at me and looks beside me and when I avert my attention I see Enzo. He smirks at me and winks which doesn't help anythingI blush as I smile at him and he smirks back. I wave at him and look back at Stella who is smiling at us. She gets my attention though by telling me
       "Sorry I didn't tell you Enzo was coming. He practically begged me to let him tag along. He is really desperate. Sometimes I feel bad for the little guy." I laugh at her and look at him and see that he is glaring at his sister and replies to her with "I didn't beg I just wanted to see a pretty face." I agin blush because I know who he is talking about and we soon fall into conversation and the whole time I see Enzo looking at me and sneaking glances when he thinks I am not paying attention. I am blushing way too much around this guy. It's embarrassing. But life goes on.
    We talk for a little while and soon enough I need to go grab another green tea. So I turn to them to tell them "I'm gonna go get another green tea." Enzo gets up and replies to me with "No I got it don't get up." and before I can say anything he gets up pays for my tea. While at the register the barista clearly flirts with him but I cant really hear what she says, but he soon come back with an embarrassed barista behind him. I'm in shock and the next thing I know I look over at Stella she smiles at me and laughs. Clearly knowing what he said. I'm glad she finds this funny because I have butterflies going crazy in my stomach, and I feel a little bad for the barista.
    We have been here about an hour and a half so far and Stella and I have been talking about our friends and some books that we have read. In the middle of our conversation Enzo gets a call that he had to take and Stella looks at hima little worried and I ask her, "What is it, is something wrong.'
"No it's just his job is dangerous sometimes and I worry about him. He really doesn't have a lot of people to lean on. I feel like he carries the world on his shoulders."
    I frown but understand what she is saying and tell her. "I'm sure if he really needed you he would ask."
"Yeah maybe." and she smiles and goes on with our conversation.
    After Stella and I are tired and I have to get home I get up to say bye. I hug Stella and remind her about our night out. And I turn to Enzo to shake his hand, but he pulls me into a hug and I melt into his arms and pull away awkwardly and see a smirk on his face when he knows how I feel.
    I walk out and catch a taxi with Enzo not far behind making sure I get into the taxi and he makes eye contact with the driver and the driver looks so scared I think he peed himself but me I'm wet in a different way. I feel bad feeling this way so soon but I can't help feeling that he is the one.

Shorter chapter but I want to publish a Stella pov today🎉