Enzo's pov

I am about to leave the warehouse to go home when I get a call from Amore. I answer right away but am surprised when I hear her friend Lana on the other line. I knew she was going to see her tonight but don't know why she would have Sophia's phone.

Lana: Hey Enzo?

Enzo: Hello, where is sophia?

Lana: Well she fell asleep at my house and I know that she has things to do in the morning so I didn't know if you were close by and could pick her up. I don't have a car and don't like riding in a taxi alone.

Enzo: I can get her, can you send me your address?

Lana: Yeah, and Enzo I am a little worried about her workload you know with the whole rent thing going up.

Enzo: What do you mean?

Lana: Oh nevermind I am sure she will tell you.

And she hangs up. I know that if Amore wanted to tell me she would but if her friend is worried about her then I am too. I can help her but she has to tell me first so I plan on asking her. Soon after I get in my Porsche and find the address that she sent me through Sophia's phone and I head off in that direction. When I park in the parking garage of Lana's apartment complex, I clean out the front seat of the car because I didn't plan on picking Sophia up and kept some guns on the front seat.

After cleaning them up I head up to her penthouse and knock on the door. She answers and gestures for me to come in quietly as I head over to the couch and see Amore sleeping there peacefully. Lana walks away to let me pick her up, and as soon as I pick her up she wraps her legs around me and snuggles into my neck. She wakes up and looks at me with droopy eyes and puts her head back into my neck.

It's cute that she trusts me with taking her home, and I don't take that trust for granted. I walk her down to the elevator and step in when I hear her yawn.

"Amore why are you so tired?"

"I've been working extra because my rent went up."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know Enzo, it's not that big of a deal."

She puts her head back in my neck as I say.

"It's a big deal if you are this tired at 9:00 o'clock at night amore. We can talk about it another day. Ok?"

She mumbles something and drifts off to sleep once again but wakes up a little as I cl8ick her back in.

"Can you stay the night, Enzo?"

"No, I have to be at home tomorrow morning for a meeting."

"She frowns at me."

"You can come home with me. I can grab your clothes for tomorrow and then we will be closer to my parents house anyway."

She smiles at me and nods her head before she once again drifts off. I stopped at her apartment and grabbed the clothes that I picked out for her earlier and locked her door when I left.

I walk out of the elevator and see her sleeping face in my passenger seat resting on her seatbelt. She is curled up with her shoes off. And I just notice that she has my extra clothes on. The clothes that I kept here just in case I stay over. And I can't help but think of how I could be so obsessed with this little human in a matter of two weeks.

When I get in my passenger seat I pull her hair away from her mouth and start driving. It only takes me about an hour and a half to get to my place because there isn't that much traffic out of the city and I drove fast. When I pull up to the gate I sign in with my guards and I hear Amore wake up for the last time.

The only reason I know that she is awake is because I hear a small gasp when we pull up to my house. My seven bedroom seven bath one half bath home. Let's just say it's too big for me but I don't know what to do with my money sometimes.But recently I have been happy that I bought a house this big because now we can have a big family and not have to worry about space.

I look over at Sophia and smirk at her as she stares at our house.

"It's so beautiful Enzo

"It's so beautiful Enzo."

"I am glad you like it Amore."

She grabs my hand and holds it on her thigh as I park the car in the front and turn off the car. I grab her clothes and get out of the car. She doesn't try to get out anymore she is to used to me opening her door. I open her door and hold my hand out for her but instead she puts her hands up and grabs for me like a baby. I pick her up as I say. "I'll start calling you baby more if you keep acting like one Amore."

"Ok"

And she just rests her head on my neck which I find her favorite place to rest. But also very arousing. She feels my problem below and looks at me with a mischievous smirk as she grinds on me. I groan and pull her up so that she isn't sitting on my dick.

I walk up stairs and drop her on my bed

I walk up stairs and drop her on my bed. I tuck her in and go brush my teeth. After I brush my teeth I change out of my clothes and put new boxer's on and walk out to lay next to Sophia. When she opens her eyes the first place her eyes divert to are my abs she pulls her hand out and runs it down my abs.

"I like these."

"Yeah you want me to keep them."

"Yes please, they are sexy."

I kiss her and pull her close to me, she pulls herself up on top of me and wraps her arms around my neck. And I don't go to sleep right away. I worry about Sophia and how tired she is. I made a call to her apartment building and I guess her apartment rent went up $500 because of a whole ton of reasons.

Now she may not know it yet but I Love Sophia and I don't want her to work more than she wants to and I know this isn't a choice to work this much so I took it upon myself to pay for half of her apartment cost. I couldn't pay full because I knew then that she would know I did something. She might be suspicious but I doubt she will bring it up.

But I still worry about her and I probably always will. I want her to be happy and I fear that I won't see if she becomes unhappy. But I need to trust Sophia to tell me if something is wrong, and I need to get to sleep to prepare for tomorrow and seeing my family.

So I fall asleep while holding Amore closer to me.