Sophia's pov

After Enzo left to talk to Alex I decided to check out his house a bit. To keep it simple it is huge. There is a pool in the back of his home and a beautiful scene out back. He has a movie room, loads of bedrooms, a library, basement, and plenty of other rooms.

But the library was one of my favorites

But the library was one of my favorites. When I found it I decided that I would sit in there and find some books that I would like but there weren't a lot. It was all nonfiction and mafia rule books etcetera. So after a while of exploring the house I decided that one if I ever move in with Enzo I will have to spruce up the decorations, and two that I would have to add to the library.

His house has a lot of dark colors and very little decorations, so I am a little excited to decorate. But he has to ask me to take that step. When he does I will be ready, I know he is the one and I want to take these steps with him even though it has only been about a month since we have met.

I walk up to Enzo's room to start my makeup for tonight. I saw some in the closet before we left for breakfast and it ended up being perfect for the natural look that I was going for. I ended up applying my makeup at a vanity in the closet that had the makeup in it.

I did my makeup and made the bed that we slept in last night so that the room looked cleaner. I curled my hair for dinner tonight and soon went to find Enzo so that we could get ready together.

I know that I will be clingy because my time of the month is coming this week. My last boyfriend absolutely hated this time and wouldn't see me on purpose, and I know that Enzo won't mind but need to see how he acts.

When I find Enzo's office I knock and walk in. When I walk in he sits back in his chair as I walk over to him and straddle his lap. When I do so he holds my hips and help me up, and when I am situated he holds my butt so that I don't fall.

When I cling to him he asks me if I need anything and I am grateful that he seems to want to help instead of being disgusted in my body. As long as he knows that next week he will have to be by me a lot, due to me staying sane.

Now we are in his Ferrari on our way to his parents house and I am freaking out. My leg is going up and down and Enzo is smirking at my nervousness. He places his hand on my thigh and moves it close to my core so that I stop.

 He places his hand on my thigh and moves it close to my core so that I stop

"Oh so that will make you less nervous huh." I blush because he is 100% right and now I can't stop thinking about his statement.

"Amore you will be fine they are nice people and already love you. Plus we will be there together."

I smile at him and lean over to kiss his cheek, calming down at the idea of us facing the hard parts together for the rest of our lives.

"Do you need me to calm you down baby?" Both of us know what he is asking.

He looks at me for a second before I reply. "Mmmm how about if tonight goes well you can get a little present." and to make my point across I move his hand to my core and grind my hips against his hand to make it even clearer.

He groans at my action and looks at me with his lust filled eyes. "Tonight is going to be amazing baby, I promise." I smile at his enthusiasm as he keeps his hand at my core. As time goes on Enzo can feel the heat radiating off of me. And since I am only wearing tights and lingerie under my skirt he can feel how wet. But I feel no shame anymore. I might not want to take all the steps yet but I definitely want to take one step.

We are in the car for about ten more minutes before we pull up to a literal palace. I thought Enzo's house was big and then we pulled up to this.

It's a beautiful house with beautiful fountains in the front and like I said before it is huge. And as I start to get overwhelmed I feel a flick on my clit and look over to a smirking Enzo. He parks the car and unbuckles his seatbelt before saying.

"Amore we will do this together and if you want to leave at any time tell me. I understand how overwhelming my familia can be. I nod at him as he gets out of his car and walks around to grab me from the other side. And as I step out I gain the confidence to walk in with Enzo by my side.