Enzo's pov

I loved seeing Sophia fall in Love with the puppies as soon as she saw them. And now I can't wait to be a father just to watch her be a mother. And also see our beautiful children running around.

After picking up the puppies we took them for our last walk in Germany for now. And we watched them play with a puppy from another dog at one of the dog parks that we found online.

Right before our flight we got a bite to eat from an outside restaurant so that the dogs could come with and Sophia loved it so I am happy.

i carried Sophia up onto the plane just because she gave me grabby hands that I couldn't resist. And the puppies followed is onto the plane with a little assistance from one of the pilots.

But now we are on my jet and both of us are playing with the pups. They are both very playful and have a lot of energy which I love I ask Sophia "Do you have name suggestions yet?"

She thinks for a minute before she says "I actually really like Hades and Persephone, they are strong badass people and that's what I want the puppies to be. And they also had a love story like ours."

"I love that idea Amore." I kiss her cheek and she laughs at me, as she tries to pull away but I follow her head. She keeps giggling and soon the puppies are kissing us on the cheeks. I smile and am so happy that I have to stop for a minute and take it all in. I sit back and watch her sit down watching the puppies fall asleep in the beds that I purchased for them.

She soon lays down next to them and just watches them sleep. So when she falls asleep I pick her up and take her to the bedroom where I can watch her sleep.

—————————————
Really short chapter so after I eat dinner I will post the next chapter!