Enzo's pov

After Sophia calls me I stay up until I need to get ready for our raid. Instead of wearing my normal clothes I put on a pair of jeans and a black shirt with a bulletproof vest. I load all my guns and strap all my weapons that I can on me. I plan to take Antoni back to America and make his life a living hell. Especially after everything he has done to me and my family.

I met my brothers yesterday and we ended up killing Antoni's dad. He was no use to us anymore and he was on the brink of death as it was. Right now I am in a room with my brothers, Alex, Gabrielle, and trusted soldiers. We make a game plan and are soon on the road to our target.

When we get there everyone gets into their spots. We have waves of teams. I am in the first team and our second team will go in a couple minutes after us with a different job than us. Our third team will stay out here to get straglers.

We don't have a huge army because Antoni barely has anyone in his Mafia anymore. We have been hitting him hard these last few months and barely has anyone here if we are right.

As the time comes for us to go We all look at each other and we move. As soon as the soldiers see us they start shooting. Some men go down but I shoot along the wall along with Gabrielle and the firing slows. We get up to the house and instead of stealth I open up the front door and walk in.

I knew that he didn't have a lot of people inside so as we walked in my men shot who was in the room and they spread out to find everyone else. I watch as the second wave is outside finding everyone and killing them and I go to find Antoni.

I walk into each room and I end up getting into a couple shootouts as I walk through the halls of this warehouse but while I was walking upstairs I did get grazed by a bullet. It took some meat out my arm and will probably be a bitch later on but right now I have too much adrenaline pumping through me.

As we clear up the house the only room left is the basement. My team and I slowly go down the stairs and George, one of the soldiers, makes it down first. He looks around the room and stops when he sees something. When we are all down there we see Antoni. He is standing by a wall with a phone in his hand and a gun in the other.

I walk up towards him and stop when I am about six feet away. "So Anitoni I guess this is it."

He nods and has a crazy smile on his face as he says "I knew after you took away my Love that you would brainwash her and come for me."

I laugh and say "Because keeping someone in a dungeon in your house is Love right? I don't think I was the one trying to brainwash her."

"You don't understand Lorenzo, my dad made me do that because he didn't understand our love."

I grimace at his psychotic attitude and words. But he keeps going, "I know that you will kill me so I made a plan." He looks down at the phone in his hand.

I stiffen a little waiting for this so-called plan. "I decided that if I was going to die she was going to come with me." Alex comes running down the stairs with his phone in his palm and I see red in my vision.

I look over to Antoni and start walking towards him but before I can grab his neck his arm comes up and shoots himself in the head. I tried to stop him but It was too late. As I turn around I grab Alex's phone as he says something. I didn't hear him though all I could do was dial the only number that I could remember. I call Sophia's number and it goes straight to voicemail. My hands shake as I run up the stairs. I bark orders at everyone and Alex says that he will stay here with my brothers to clean it up.

Gabrielle is in the same world that I am in to get to the plane home as fast as possible. Once we are both on the plaine I call Matea. He answers on the first ring. He is out of breath and he says "Boss?"

"Where is she? And is she alright?"

"We took her to the hospital because she was unconscious. The doctors are doing tests on all of them and they say that if it wasn't for all the unique qualities added to her car it would have been way worse."

My breathing slows a little knowing that she is still alive and Mateo keeps talking. "She woke up and freaked out right away kept asking for you so they had to sedate her. They said that it's probably overwhelming with the concussion and cuts."

He takes a breath, obviously overwhelmed. "They said that she will be fine, she got the worst of it. All the other girls just have cuts and headaches."

"Ok take care of those who ran into her and keep them in the basement. We will be there soon we are going faster that is safe."

"Uhh boss Leo already killed them all."

I grumble mad that I won't be able to make anyone pay today."

"Ok I will be there soon."

I hang up and sit in my sweat as I worry about Sophia. Right when I thought we were safer with catching Antoni he pulls one final shitshow in trying to kill Mi Amore.

You can't kill Love that easily though