3

Chapter 3

After Lu Bai walked to the river, his ambition seemed to have stopped in a hurry, and it almost dissipated at once. Because there were too many people by the river, he was really embarrassed to call Brother Qing to the side to talk.

The cowardly young man Lu Bai watched Lin Qing joking with the girls from Shuang'er. Fortunately, Shen Changlan quickly left Shuang'er's side. Going to catch fish.

And even if he walked aside, the eyes of Lin Qing and the other twins fell on him, making Lu Bai feel really stuffed, but he was really shy to call Lin Qing in front of so many people.

Lu Xiaobai frowned sadly, alas.

He and Ge Dashun went into the water and chatted with a few people. The content of the chat was nothing more than which village was beautiful, or which eldest girl had reached the age of marriage.

Most of the unmarried young men are paying attention to these. If they really like it, they will tell their family members when they go back, and they will help to see each other and ask around.

The sun has set, and the colorful clouds on the horizon are gradually fading.

The sky is getting dark, the heat of early summer has dissipated, and the sun will cool down a lot as soon as the sun goes down. Most of the peasant households sleep at sunrise and sunset. Now that the sky is dark, they go back in groups.

Lu Bai also followed the men ashore. He caught four or five river prawns and held them all in his hands.

"I said Lu Bai, the name you took is really whiter than the eldest girl."

Ge Dashun put the shrimp he caught into the small basket around his waist.

An's Lu Bai's trousers and sleeves were still rolled up, and he planned to wait until the water on his body was dry before putting them down. His exposed arms and legs were white, and he couldn't help laughing.

Lu Bai, who was already in a bad mood, glanced at him impatiently, and threw the shrimp in his hand. The river shrimp were so small that they couldn't make up a dish with four or five of them. It was also because he was not in the state today, which symbolized Sexually caught these few.

Hehe laughed, and Ge Dashun took the shrimp out of the river again. Seeing that Lu Bai didn't wait for him to go far, and he didn't catch up, he continued to look for the shrimp in the water, not in a hurry to go back.

The two of them grew up together, and things like digging eggs and poking honeycombs always came together, so they didn't care about it.

Because Lu Bai was waiting for the dog to run over, the other two men left first. Ge Dashun didn't follow behind, so he walked back alone with the dog.

Thinking of the eagerness of Lin Qing and the others towards Shen Orion, most of Shuang'er's eyes fell on Shen Changlan, which made him a little jealous.

Brother Qing, his squeamish and beautiful brother Qing actually likes other men.

Ugh.

Lu Bai, who sighed lightly in his heart, turned his head and thought again, that Orion Shen was drinking flower wine in the town. Not to mention other villages, at least Lin Qing knew it, but he still liked Orion Shen.

Thinking of this, he was even more frustrated.

With his head drooping, the water on Lu Bai's body dried up as he walked, so he put down his clothes and trousers. When he walked to the big tree at the entrance of the village, he met a few elders. .

"Second aunt, the clothes haven't been washed yet?"

Lu Bai greeted Er Aunt Ge who was hurriedly walking towards him with a wooden basin.