36

It took Shen Changlan a day and a half to plant that mu of paddy fields. He was fast with his hands and feet. If Lu Bai didn't feel sorry and felt too tired, he might finish it in one day if he was so busy at night.

    Carrying a jug and walking back together with the tall Orion, some villagers looked at them, Lu Xiaobai always felt that the eyes were strange, but with so many people outside, he could only pretend that he didn't see them.

    It was not yet noon, and the two of them went to the field in the morning to make some porridge and steamed buns, and ate them with side dishes. They were full, but Shen Changlan had been working in the field all morning, and he would definitely be hungry. Now is the official meal when.

    Shen Changlan was working in the field before, and Lu Bai rushed back to cook. He went to the field to look after it was done, and found that the planting was almost finished, so they waited for a while, and the two came back together.

    After washing his hands, he poured the water from the basin into the vegetable field. Shen Changlan was a little used to doing what Lu Bai usually did after washing his hands. When he walked to the main room, the food had already been served.

    Tofu mixed with shallots, hot and sour cucumber mixed with cold sauce, fried loofah, spicy rabbit meat, and a soup pot of old hen soup.

    Four dishes and one soup, both meat and vegetables, tofu mixed with shallots is tender and refreshing, cucumber is hot and sour, appetizing and greasy, shallots and cucumber towel gourd are all grown by Lu Bai himself in the yard, and the rabbit is big gray The rhubarb is caught, and only tofu and old hen are bought in these dishes.

    There was a tofu seller in the next village, not too far away, Lu Bai went to buy a piece when he came back from the field, and Shen Changlan brought the old hen.

    He bought a chicken from a family in the village before, and asked the woman of that family to help stew it, but he only gave it away twice.

    I bought everything, so I had to take the remaining three hens back to the mountain, and randomly set up a fence to raise them for free-range. When I came here this morning, I took all the chickens with me. He was impatient to raise these things. He didn't let Lu Bai raise it either, and killed one in the yard after bringing it, and let Lu Bai stew it to drink.

    Shen Changlan has always remembered Doctor Zhang's words. He knew that Lu Bai would sometimes be reluctant to eat and drink. After killing the chicken, he didn't say it was for Lu Bai's body. If you refuse.

    The weather was hot, and I was sweating all over after eating this meal. It was a blessing in itself to be able to eat and drink enough. Besides, it was a little hot after drinking the hot soup, but I felt comfortable in my heart.

    When eating, because he was grateful to Orion in his heart, Lu Xiaobai served him soup and rice graciously, with a light and shallow smile, very beautiful.

    Of course, he didn't bring food for him. When he was eating at Hualou last time, he saw that Shen Changlan didn't like other people serving food, so he didn't do anything that Orion didn't like.

    And Lu Xiaobai's kind behavior made Shen Changlan, who had thoughts about him, put a smile on his face. Compared with the familiarity and ease when eating together before, there was more joy in it.

    "Chang Lan, the herbal tea is in the teapot. It's ready to dry."

    In the kitchen, Lu Bai rolled up his sleeves and prepared to wash the dishes.

    Shen Changlan put the empty plate he brought over into the wooden basin in front of Lu Bai, seeing that Lu Bai was about to stand here washing the dishes, he reached out his hand to stop him.