32

When Lu Bai and Shen Changlan walked back from the village, they met many people, and the news that he changed from a man to a pair quickly spread in Qingshan Village.

    For two days in a row, Lu Xiaobai didn't go out. One was because he was not feeling well, and the other was because he felt awkward being watched all the time when he went out, so he simply didn't go out.

    He still remembers Ge Dashun's painful expression that day. He was angry at first, but after thinking about it, he became depressed. He and Dashun grew up together. If Dashun suddenly became a pair... Just think about it, Lu

    Bai He shivered and understood Ge Dashun's reaction.

    But compared to other people, thinking about it now, only Orion is the calmest.

    Lu Bai looked at his own reflection in the water basin, the water surface was calm, and the red mark between his brows was obvious.

    He looked at it, then stretched out his hand to disturb the water surface, feeling a little bored in his heart.

    The only ones that didn't respond were the two dogs at home. Big Gray and Rhubarb would still come up to him when they saw him, have fun as usual, or put their heads over to let him pet them.

    This gave Lu Bai a little comfort, at least Big Gray and Rhubarb wouldn't make a fuss just because he had a red mark between his eyebrows.

    After staying at home for two days, he did nothing but clean the yard and feed the dogs and chickens. Lu Bai washed his hands in the basin and went to the kitchen to cook.

    The weather is too hot, the appetite is not good, and there are leftovers from the morning. He heated a pancake so that it tastes soft.

    Seeing the food box on the desk, there is a bowl of chicken soup inside, which Shen Changlan sent over before the sun came out in the morning.

    In two days, he met Orion just once.

    When the two of them walked to the door of his house the evening before yesterday, Shen Changlan said that he would not come to eat for a few days and asked him to rest well.

    Because of the difficulties of these things, Lu Bai didn't have much energy, seeing that Orion couldn't talk, he could only nod.

    Yesterday morning when he went out, he heard the comments from the villagers. Although he found out that the aunts after him had stopped talking, it still made him uncomfortable, so he came back and closed the courtyard door, and never went out again.

    If Orion doesn't come to eat, he can deal with it by himself, but this is a relief for Lu Xiaobai. If he can't see Shen Changlan, he won't let him think about what happened under the waterfall that day, and Orion said that he wants to marry him matter.

    Shen Changlan didn't expect to send him chicken soup, and he didn't know who Orion, who couldn't cook, asked to make it.

    Lu Xiaobai looked at the bowl of chicken soup, put it in the pot and heated it together with the pancakes.

    It was still warm when it was delivered in the morning, Shen Changlan didn't say anything, just let him drink it and left.

    Orion was really kind to him, but Lu Bai was thinking, now that he is a twin, should he avoid suspicion, after all, Shen Changlan is a man.

    Troubled things happened one after another. Although he was resting and did nothing, he didn't feel any relief.

    After a hasty meal, the sun was very strong at noon and there was no wind. After drinking a bowl of hot chicken soup, Lu Bai was sweating all over, but after sweating, he felt lighter, and the heaviness and dizziness he felt when he had a fever improved. A lot, I guess drinking another bowl of medicine today will make it better.