34

Having been bored at home for several days, he twisted his foot just after going out into the mountains, so Lu Bai could only rest at home again.

    Shen Changlan left, he had nothing to do, so he sat at the table and played with Big Gray and Rhubarb for a while, when it was meal time, he leaned on the table wall again, and hopped into the kitchen with one foot.

    Seeing Lu Bai walking like this, Dahui thought it was funny, and even followed behind and pushed his head against his calf, as if trying to push him forward, which made Lu Xiaobai laugh.

    Fortunately, the kitchen was not far away, so he found a stool and sat down first after entering.

    After looking at the things in the kitchen, I decided to make the meal simple. Anyway, there are pickled side dishes and bamboo shoots, and a steamed bun is actually enough.

    His eyes fell on the rice and noodles brought by Shen Changlan and the mung beans that he had brought with him that day when he had a fever. After returning from the town, Orion told him that he bought mung beans to make soup to cool off the heat.

    Even though Orion hadn't come to eat since that day, not only didn't eat, but also gave him chicken soup twice.

    There are more than half of these rice noodles and other sacks, there are too many, Lu Bai thought, he just wanted to avoid suspicion, but he forgot that Orion brought so many things. Shen Changlan obviously didn't care about these things, he wondered if Orion would be angry, besides, he didn't know how to cook.

    This made Lu Bai feel worried, it's better to be a man and not have so many worries.

    He was sitting in the kitchen, Dahui was kicked out, and the family seemed cold when no one spoke. It would be fine if he liked someone, but he was used to his parents being there before, even if he didn’t talk sometimes or went out, he knew There is someone at home, so don't worry about this or that.

    Although he began to slowly accept the fact that he couldn't marry a wife, it still made him very confused, never thinking that he would be the one to marry.

    Married, these two words made Lu Bai extremely uncomfortable. He hadn't changed his mind yet, so he was very uncomfortable.

    Shen Changlan mentioned it to him that day, because he was not used to it, so he rejected Orion, and after mentioning it, he somehow wanted to avoid Orion and was unwilling to face reality.

    But no matter what, life has to go on.

    Lu Bai sighed, got up and started cooking, he got busy and stopped thinking about these messy things.

    Early the next morning, Shen Changlan really came over.

    "How do you feel?" He sat at the table and asked Lu Bai.

    "It's better."

    Lu Bai said. When he woke up in the morning, he felt that his foot injury had eased a lot. At least when he walked, it didn't hurt as much as it did at the beginning.

    After speaking, both of them fell silent. Lu Bai thought that Shen Changlan hadn't come to eat these few days, and all the things like rice and noodles were with him, and he felt more and more sorry. It had been several days, and he didn't know how Orion ate.

    The scorched porridge that day was still vivid in his memory, so Lu Xiaobai couldn't help asking: "Changlan, why don't you stay first, I'll cook." Hearing this, Shen Changlan pondered for a while, he was

    handsome, and his expression relaxed and looked at He was quite steady, but he agreed immediately after not thinking for a long time.

    "I'll help you." Seeing that Lu Bai got up and was about to go to the kitchen, he also stood up and said.