20

Lin Qing and Li Xiaotao came in one after the other. Dahui Dahuang knew people in the village, but Dahui was restless, so it barked twice and was stopped by Lu Bai.

    "Brother Bai." Lin Qing approached with a food box. After calling Lu Bai, he looked at Shen Changlan again.

    "Brother Shen."

    Brother Qing is delicate and good-looking. Seeing his appearance, Lu Bai immediately knew why the two of them came, and they were here for Orion.

    The little man who stood up to lift the stool for them suddenly became depressed. He looked at Brother Qing who was obviously shy, and Li Xiaotao, both of them had eyes on Shen Changlan.

    It has to be said that Lu Xiaobai felt sore in his heart, jealousy welled up, and even Orion felt that he was not good-looking.

    "Brother Bai, Brother Shen."

    Li Xiaotao's voice was clear and lively. Among Shuang'er, he was the most courageous, not as shy as Lin Qing.

    Because Lu Bai got up and came over with a stool, Shen Changlan couldn't sit there and eat when he saw someone coming, so he stood up and took a stool from Lu Bai, and was about to put it next to the table, when Li Xiaotao picked it up in time past.

    "Thank you, Brother Shen." Li Xiaotao sat down at the table and said to Shen Changlan with a smile.

    His intention for coming was very clear, but on the contrary, it was this kind of generosity that made people not feel much disgust, so Shen Changlan nodded. He didn't have the heart to say anything to Shuang'er. When he saw Lu Bai enter the kitchen to fetch bowls and chopsticks for them, he followed him in without thinking. up.

    Shen Changlan was not familiar with these two twins, so he couldn't let them watch him eat. If he was to those who pointed out the matter, he could directly refuse, but Lin Qing and Li Xiaotao didn't say anything. Seeing that he was just here to deliver something, he couldn't say anything now.

    When Lin Qing saw Li Xiaotao's actions, especially when he took the stool from Orion, he was so angry that he wanted to wring his fingers, and asked Brother Shen, did he know him that well?

    The more she thought about it, the angrier she became, but in front of Shen Changlan, Lin Qing couldn't show it well, she just snorted after Shen Changlan and Lu Bai left, turned her head and didn't want to talk to Li Xiaotao at all.

    Li Xiaotao quietly rolled his eyes at his childish behavior, Brother Qing blamed him for not being up to date, but sitting on the stool Orion handed over to him, Li Xiaotao was still happy in his heart.

    "Brother Bai, this is the custard I steamed. It's tender. You and Brother Shen should try it."

    After losing just now, Lin Qing felt that he couldn't lose to Li Xiaotao anymore. After Lu Bai and Shen Changlan came back and sat down, , opened the food box and took out the bowl, and spoke first.

    In front of him and Li Xiaotao was the vegetable porridge that Lu Bai brought to them.

    Egg custard drizzled with sesame oil is indeed very fragrant. People like Lu Bai seldom eat it, because the eggs have to be sold for money.

    Although there was only one bowl, the farmer didn't care about this when eating, but Lu Bai was still not very happy, because when he was alone, Brother Qing never gave him anything, let alone a bowl of delicious custard.

    As soon as Lin Qing's custard was taken out, Li Xiaotao's expression turned a little bit bad.

    His family did not live as well as the Lin family, so he only brought the prawns his brother caught from the river and cooked them in boiling water. People in Qingshan Village often go to the river to catch them, so there is no bowl for them. The custard is worth the money.