43

After dawn, the streets became more crowded and the shops opened.

    A carriage slowly drove towards the cloth shop. It was still early and there were not many people in the shop.

    The carriage stopped, and the driver was Shen Changlan.

    He raised the curtain and helped Lu Bai out of the car.

    "Mr. Shen."

    A fellow saw Shen Changlan from inside, and ran out graciously.

    This clothing store is the largest in the town, and the young owner Zhang Tianming and Lu Bai have seen it before.

    Before Shen Changlan came here to make some coarse clothes, the clerk was told by Zhang Tianming that Shen Changlan must treat him well when he comes here in the future.

    He wanted to help Lu Bai come in, but was signaled not to use by Shen Changlan, the clerk had no choice but to withdraw his hand and lead the two of them into the private room of the store.

    Lu Bai sat on the stool, and after Shen Changlan said that he was going to make a wedding dress, the waiter quickly invited the master chef.

    There are also many styles of this wedding dress, as well as the patterns embroidered on it. The common ones are dragon and phoenix patterns, but some small places will be changed so that they can be distinguished from other people's wedding clothes. Most of the other styles that have emerged are auspicious and festive.

    The master quickly measured the two of them, and after noting the size, Lu Bai put the pattern booklet on the table and looked through it with Shen Changlan.

    The gorgeous dragon and phoenix pattern is very beautiful, the two finally decided to embroider this on the wedding dress, but Shen Changlan asked to draw a new pattern, the master responded one by one, said that the painting was finished by then, and someone sent it to him for a look, dissatisfied Change it again.

    There is also a brochure for the style of Xifu, with many different styles drawn on it, and the two of them have to choose again.

    When Shuang'er girls in the village get married, they all make wedding clothes by themselves or their family members. Lu Bai doesn't know how to do this, so he followed Shen Changlan. It's just that he didn't expect that the wedding clothes would have such styles. It's really picky squinted.

    Finally, the general style is determined, but the details still need to be changed.

    After the master craftsman who made wedding clothes left, Shen Changlan asked the waiter to bring all the good materials from the store.

    Lu Bai was puzzled, haven't all the wedding clothes been set?

    "I'll make you two clothes." Seeing his puzzled expression, Shen Changlan smiled and said.

    Never thought that he would have to make two new clothes for him, Lu Xiaobai blinked his eyes, and soon couldn't help but smile a little, the happiness in his eyes was obvious.

    Orion was nice to him again.

    Although he was embarrassed, he was still very happy, except for his parents who would wonder if he had new clothes to wear, only the current Shen Changlan.

    Lu Xiaobai, who thought it would be good to make two sets of clothes, felt very sorry when he saw the three men coming in with a lot of cloth. He only made one or two sets of clothes, and with so much, he just caused trouble for others.

    "Young master, this Xueliqing is the best brocade we have here. It is made of high-quality silk. You can touch this fabric. It is most suitable for summer, and the color is also elegant." Because