17

Seeing Lu Bai running up without saying a word, the first thing he did was to hide behind him, Shen Changlan raised his eyebrows slightly.

    This action made him inexplicably seductive, but Lu Bai couldn't see it from behind.

    Shen Changlan turned his head back slightly, and saw Lu Bai poking his head, like a child.

    He smiled in his heart, but he smiled helplessly, and soon disappeared, following Lu Bai's eyes, he also found Li Erzhu.

    It became clear all of a sudden that this was revenge.

    To be honest, not to mention that Lu Bai's appearance is harmless, Shen Changlan's small body alone is not enough. Even Li Erzhu is stronger than him, so it's normal to hide when things happen. The three of them, If you can't beat it again and again, it's smart to hide like this.

    "Chang Lan..."

    Lu Xiaobai finally came to his senses now, he was really embarrassed by hiding behind Orion without saying a word, he was extremely embarrassed, scratched the back of his head, and said in an embarrassing manner, but what he wanted to say later I don't know either.

    The little man was bitter in his heart, he frowned and began to think, his white and tender face was wrinkled, extremely distressed.

    Seeing his thoughts, Shen Changlan felt it was funny, he didn't embarrass Lu Bai, and it's not good to be stuck on the stairs, so he said: "Go down first." Walking down after Orion, seeing Li Erzhu had already run out of the flower building, Lu Xiaobai

    said Just relax.

    He followed behind, but didn't see Shen Changlan winking at the two strong men staying beside him in the building, pointing at Li Erzhu and the others casually with his slender fingers, the two men nodded, and went out to chase after them.

    The entrance of Hualou is full of people, and it is not easy to go out. Thinking of the small door where the fish sellers came in that day, I don't know if I can go out there.

    "Changlan, can I go through the back door?"

    Lu Bai followed Shen Changlan to the back of the first floor, not knowing where Orion was going, he asked.

    The little guy doesn't want to stay here for too long, because the girls here are too revealing in their clothes.

    The lobby of Hualou is very large, with a large platform in the middle, Shen Changlan led him to walk back, Lu Bai didn't know what was behind.

    "Yes." Shen Changlan said upon hearing the words, he turned his head to look at Lu Bai, and continued to say, "If you are not in a hurry to go back, there is a dinner tonight. If you don't mind, how about having a meal together?" "

    Eat After that, I will also go back to the village, so we can be together," he added.

    Lu Bai hesitated, thinking that Li Erzhu, that bastard, might be blocked on the way back by himself, so he nodded and agreed.

    Not knowing what to have for dinner tonight, Lu Xiaobai felt uneasy, as he didn't know anyone else here.

    Walking around the flower building with so many bamboo baskets on their backs is really different. Many men who hugged girls or Shuang'er, or just hugged left and right all looked at Lu Bai.

    There are many people in the building and there are all kinds of religions and streams. Those bald and strong men who look arrogant are bare-chested and have various blue marks on their bodies. They look very ferocious. I don’t usually see these people. Where did it come from.