39

Third Aunt Ge, that is, Ge Dashun's mother, just came back from the field when she heard people in the village talking about Lu Bai and Shen Liehu's rescue of a pair.

    When passing by the door of Hua Ama's house, because the two families are close to each other, they stopped to chat for a few words, knowing that Lu Bai sprained his ankle again, which was quite serious.

    She thought about it, the last time Lu Bai twisted his foot and rested at home, she only let Dashun go over to have a look, and today she heard that Shen Changlan carried him back shirtless, the two have been getting closer recently, she usually It can be seen that the hunter Shen runs to Lu Bai's house all day long.

    Different from the past, if the two men are okay, it doesn't matter if they have a good relationship, but Lu Bai has become a twin, and he has to avoid suspicion wherever he should avoid suspicion. He also heard from Hua Ah that just now there was a twin who was drenched all over. The son was led by an adult to Lu Bai's house, probably the one who was rescued, probably to thank him.

    Aunt Ge San hesitated after hearing this, but she still went to Lu Bai's house.

    Lu Bai and Da Shun grew up together, and the relationship between his two families was good, and Lu Bai looked pitiful without his parents, and there was no adult to take care of this place that should be worried, so he had to go there.

    Before she got there, she saw that the courtyard door of Lu Bai's house was open, and someone was talking. She happened to be approaching the courtyard door, and she clearly heard Shen Changlan's words through a wall.

    Originally, after hearing Chen Yinxing's words about innocent twins, she frowned and felt that this man was so ingenious, even she had heard that after Lu Bai and Shen Changlan rescued him, that twin's clothes were not in disarray , but it was Lu Bai who was carried back by a shirtless man.

    But before she could scold in her heart, she heard Orion say that.

    Is this okay?

    Lu Bai is an innocent couple.

    Why didn't this Shen family hunter know to talk about this matter in private.

    Aunt Ge became anxious, and hurried to the yard, but at this moment, Wang Xiaohuan, who was about to cry out of anger, hurried away from the yard, her face was red and her ears were red, she was extremely embarrassed.

    Chen Yinxing saw that there was nothing to do, and Orion's face was not good, so he could only smile a little bit, and went to chase Wang Xiaohuan for a crime.

    Lu Bai, who was standing on one foot and leaning against the window, was completely stunned.

    "Third Aunt."

    Seeing her coming in, Shen Changlan's expression softened a lot.

    Aunt Ge San glanced at Lu Bai who was lying on the window completely dumbfounded, she shook her head and sighed.

    When she looked at Shen Changlan again, she asked, "Changlan, tell auntie that what you just said is true? Shuang'er's innocence is not up to you to talk nonsense." The last sentence was a bit harsh, after all, "

    Innocence "The word is not sloppy, if it's just to get rid of those two people who just made a point of talking about Lu Bai, it's not a thing.

    Knowing that she should have heard what she just said outside, Shen Changlan didn't answer immediately, so he also turned to look at Lu Bai.

    After the eyes met, Lu Xiaobai who came back to his senses hurriedly looked away, but his expression was still a little dazed.

    "Third Aunt, it's true." Shen Changlan looked at Aunt Ge and said seriously: "If Lu Bai is willing, I will marry him." After hearing