50

The next day, when Lu Bai woke up, it was already half morning.

    It was snowing heavily outside, snowflakes were falling, and everything was covered in thick snow, and the north wind was howling, sharp and terrible.

    The quilt is very warm, and the two foot stoves at the end of the bed are warming up, Shen Changlan got up early to change them.

    After opening his eyes, he could only see the closed windows, the wind was howling, and it was very cold outside.

    Lu Bai was sore all over, there was no thread under the blanket, his lower abdomen was sore and swollen, he felt a little uncomfortable, he couldn't help complaining about Shen Changlan in his heart, he said he didn't want it, he had to stay in it, or even went too far... The man behind him had a warm chest

    . It was hot, Lu Bai complained that it was a complaint, but he still leaned in.

    Originally, Shen Changlan wanted to sleep outside, but Lu Bai was used to seeing the window, so he slept outside, and in this way, if he slept on his side, Orion's strong chest was behind him, so he could feel more at ease.

    "Are you awake?" Shen Changlan hugged the person in his arms tightly, and kissed Lu Baifa a few times.

    With a strong arm across his waist, Lu Bai couldn't help touching the firm flesh on his arm.

    "Are you hungry? The food is heating up in the pot."

    When Shen Changlan got up early, Lu Bai didn't feel it. He was tossed all night and didn't sleep until early in the morning. He didn't know about it at all.

    "A little bit." Lu Bai was playing with that big hand under the quilt, answering a little absent-mindedly.

    The itchy flesh on his waist was scratched, he laughed so hard, but he couldn't break free from the confinement.

    After arguing with Lu Bai for a while, Shen Changlan's Adam's apple moved slightly, kissed the exposed white shoulder, got out of Lu Bai's body, got dressed and went to the kitchen to boil water.

    The action just now made Lu Xiaobai's ears red and his neck pink. He hid in the bed, buried his head, and didn't look at Shen Changlan who was leaving.

    It was too cold in winter, and the cubicle usually used for bathing was relatively small. Shen Changlan asked someone to build a blast furnace for it, with a chimney on top to draw out the smoke.

    Before it snowed, Shen Changlan asked someone to bring back a large tub from the town, and two people could enter it.

    The compartment is relatively small, it is a blast furnace and a bathtub, and there is not much space inside. Of course, the advantage of a small space is that it heats up quickly.

    After scooping up hot water to wash, the two sat down to eat.

    The minced meat porridge was boiled soft, soft and glutinous in the mouth, and the aroma of the rice was very attractive. Lu Bai ate in the kitchen wearing yesterday's clothes, and changed into clean ones after taking a shower, otherwise he would have to wash his body twice.

    The weather was cold, the main room was too open and bright, and the wind was very cold, so the two of them went to the kitchen to eat. The fire at the bottom of the stove was not extinguished, and hot water was burning in the clean cauldron, which was warm and had to wait for a bath The water is boiled.

    It was warm inside, and the big gray and big yellow came in, and they each ate the rice in their own bowls under the table.

    The snow in the yard is very thick, and the dark clouds hang low in the sky. It is estimated that the snow will last for several days.