11

Chapter 11

    After dragging the bamboo back, most of the day passed. Ge Dashun returned home. Lu Bai was tired from running today, so he rested at home for a while before starting to cook.

    Clean up the rabbits caught by rhubarb and put them in the pot to cook first. I heard from the veterinarian in the town that it is best to feed the dogs light food, so I did not add salt. I pulled a few green onions from the yard and cut them up. Put the old ginger into the pot to remove the fishy smell.

    Besides, salt is also expensive. After taking out the two rabbit legs to the big gray rhubarb and then adding salt, it can save some money.

    Rabbit meat was being boiled in the pot here, and he had nothing else to do, so he went to the yard and chopped a bamboo, guessing that the fire at the bottom of the stove might not be much, so he put down the ax in his hand.

    After Lu Bai finished his work in the kitchen, Ge Dashun came in with two large rough bowls, ordering them on time, just like looking at the chimney of Lu Bai's house.

    "My mother gave me sugar water."

    He handed a bowl of brown sugar water to Lu Bai, complaining, "It's all for women."

    Lu Bai heard him say this just as he took it, and took a sip of sweet water. The ice-cold sugar water just feels comfortable, and it has been a long time since I drank sugar water.

    Aunt Ge San seems to have put jujubes in it when she cooked it, so she can taste the taste of jujubes.

    People in the village have nothing to eat and drink. Cooking sugar water in summer is a big deal, and it is very important. After all, it is sugar. Lu Bai seldom drinks it now, and brown sugar is not cheap in the town.

    As for the shrimps, Dashun fished them from the river by himself, and anyone in the village could get some, so in their opinion, those shrimps were really not as expensive as a bowl of sugar water.

    Aunt Ge San also brought him a bowl because her family Dashun wanted to come to Lu Bai's place to eat meat, and the relationship between the two families was good, so she happened to cook some meat today.

    Lu Bai drank a few sips and asked Ge Dashun, "Have you drank it yet?"

    Ge Dashun nodded indiscriminately and said, "Yes, you have."

    He was absent-minded, and looked into the pot as he spoke. A pot of rabbit meat was fried with chili and garlic cloves, it looked very good.

    The peppers and garlic are all grown in his own yard, and the dried ones are dried last year, and they don't cost any money, so Lu Bai is more willing.

    Lu Bai put the rabbit meat into a bowl, Ge Dashun came over and brought some shrimps, and the two brought the food to the middle hall together.

    The sun outside had not yet set, and the sun was shining brightly. Under the shadow of the eaves, the big gray and rhubarb were eating rabbit legs, and Lu Bai and Ge Dashun were also eating.

    "How does it taste?"

    Lu Bai asked Ge Dashun after tasting the rabbit meat.

    Thumbs up, Ge Dashun took another piece of rabbit meat and said: "You are good at craftsmanship."

    After eating the piece of meat, he said: "When you marry a daughter-in-law from now on, the daughter-in-law will enjoy the blessings. If you don't want to cook, you can do it for me." Make it."

    Most of the men in the village can't cook, Ge Dashun can't, he has his mother to cook, but Lu Bai is different, he is the only one left in the family, and he gradually mastered it, and he is cooking Quite talented.