33

The tall figure appeared in the line of sight, Da Hui wagged his tail, not to mention how happy he was, and whined in his throat.

    If other people Lu Bai could jokingly scold it for eating inside and out, but it was Shen Changlan's words, he would not say that, because he brought the bones eaten by the big gray rhubarb, even Lu Bai himself, for no reason. I have received so many benefits from others for no reason.

    Shen Changlan had long legs and big strides, and walked fast. He saw Lu Bai resting against a tree with a branch in his hand, obviously something was wrong.

    Thinking of Lu Bai not going out these few days, not only avoiding the villagers, but also avoiding him, Shen Changlan paused slightly, wondering whether he should go up and ask.

    "Chang Lan, go hunting."

    Lu Xiaobai felt the atmosphere of silence, after thinking about it, he still took the initiative to say hello.

    "En." Shen Changlan nodded, seeing that Lu Bai seemed to have rested, he was walking this way, probably going down the mountain.

    Seeing Lu Bai limping forward leaning on the branch, he sighed helplessly in his heart.

    He strode up to Lu Bai, took off the longbow on his back and held it in his hand, and bent down with his back to Lu Xiaobai.

    "Come up." Shen Changlan said.

    Lu Bai looked at him in embarrassment, and stood there without moving.

    "Chang Lan..." He just wanted to refuse, saying that he could go back, but Shen Changlan stretched out his hand and knocked off the branch in his hand.

    The wrist was held by that warm and powerful big hand, leading him to lie down behind Shen Changlan's back.

    Orion is tall and big. After standing up straight with his back on his back, his shoulders are broad and strong, and he walks very steadily.

    Xia Tian wore thin clothes, and the two of them had their chests against their backs. Shen Changlan's strong back muscles were very obvious. Lu Bai lay on him and felt the firmness and strength directly.

    Habitually comparing his body, Lu Xiaobai thought to himself, it would be great if he could grow like this too.

    However, he quickly remembered that he was a twin, not a man, which made him feel at a loss all of a sudden, he didn't know whether he should be distressed or happy not to compare himself with other men.

    Shen Changlan's arm was under his knee, Lu Bai lay on his back in a restrained manner, he didn't know how to put his arm, so he put it on his shoulder, stretched straight forward, trying not to let himself touch Orion too much, I know they are different now.

    That day he had a fever and Orion carried him to the town to see a doctor, but his consciousness was vague and he couldn't remember clearly, so this was the first time he was in such embarrassment.

    Thinking that there was a lot of mud on his shoes, for fear of staining Orion's clothes, Lu Xiaobai put his feet on both sides as much as possible, but his legs were pinched by Orion's arms, so he couldn't stretch them too far.

    "What's the matter?" Shen Changlan's tone was a little helpless, Lu Bai moved back and forth behind him, although the range was small, but it was on his back, he could tell by a small movement, and thought it was something.

    "It's okay."

    Lu Bai's voice was low, and now he didn't dare to move, his upper body stiffened, and he planned to go back like this.