13

Chapter 13

    Two horses came running from a distance, and the sound of their hooves caught everyone's attention, including Lu Bai and Lu Dashan.

    Where ordinary farmers can afford horses, at most they have seen the carriages of rich people in the town, and the horses ridden by Orion and this man who looks like a young master are very tall, making people feel like they have to look up to see them. illusion.

    Pei Yi didn't stop at the horse. He sat on the horse and turned his eyes around the faces of the people. After seeing Lu Bai, his eyes were full of interest, and his eyes turned to Lu Dashan who was being pulled by a villager. From the name I learned, I think this is Lu Dashan.

    Shen Changlan didn't look at the crowd like he did, and got off the horse when he arrived.

    Suddenly an unknown person came, and there was a tall and burly Orion. This time, he was really tall and burly. The people who were fighting and trying to persuade them just now were strangely quiet for a moment, and no one spoke until Shen Changlan got off his horse.

    Lin Yinghua saw Orion coming, she thought that she had heard that Lu Bai had a good relationship with this person before, and looked at her mountain, could it be that she came to give Lu Bai a head?

    With a drum in his heart, he couldn't help worrying, the Orion was so tall, and he could hunt and ride a horse, Dashan would definitely suffer from it.

    She often does some sloppy things, but she's not too stupid, and her family doesn't know Orion well, so if she really helps someone, it must be her acquaintance Lu Bai.

    Her mind turned very quickly, seeing Shen Changlan frowning after glancing at Lu Bai, her already expressionless face looked even more terrifying, Lin Yinghua patted her thigh and cried loudly, and began to cry.

    She pointed at Lu Bai, her arms were trembling: "Xiaobai, my aunt kindly asked you to drink sugar water at home, and she just said a few more words to you, and then pushed me to the ground, how can you be so heartless."

    Hearing what she said, Lu Bai was about to refute immediately, but Lin Yinghua's voice was extremely loud, and she spoke very fast: "Forget it, they are all from my own family, aunt doesn't care about these things with you, Dashan, go back."

    Said After she finished, she pulled Lu Dashan to leave here, and her feet were in a hurry.

    "Mother..."

    Lu Dashan was still angry, he was dragged by her and refused to leave, but Lin Yinghua twisted his arm severely, and then shut up.

    Lin Yinghua's reaction was extremely fast, Shen Changlan just got off the horse, before she asked what was going on, she saw that the situation was not right and she was about to slip away.

    "Wait."

    Before the two could go out, Pei Yihe, who was sitting on the horse, blocked the way with a folding fan.

    "Nonsense! Obviously you asked me to tell Lu Xingcao about her marriage, and you wanted to tell her to the Orion of the Shen family. I didn't want to go, so you pulled out my wheat, and I pushed you down. Look at you. What kind of disaster has become of the land!"

    Lu Bai was very angry, he didn't want to deal with this family, but today he bullied him like this, seeing that there are so many people here, he directly told the whole story.

    Shen Changlan's eyes immediately moved to Lin Yinghua's face. He didn't expect that this matter was related to him, and it was so absurd. Tell him about marriage?