37

An older woman walked into the water, and after Shen Changlan swam back with her two twins, several people carried the twin she rescued away together. As for Lu Bai, when the two sisters wanted to When taking him over, Shen Changlan didn't let go.

    "Ah, I'm fine."

    Panting, Lu Bai wiped the water off his face with his hands, and said, at the same time, he wanted to break away from Shen Changlan's hand on his waist, how bad it would be to be looked at by others .

    Except for the panic when he was dragged into the water, he is better now, it is just that he choked on a few mouthfuls of water in the river, and he just spit it out just now.

    The two Ah Mo looked at each other, seeing that the tall Orion was unwilling to let go, no matter how many gossips they had in their hearts, it was not easy to tell them in front of others, besides, they were not familiar with Orion, and Lu Bai said he was fine , the two nodded and said it was fine.

    "Xiaobai, clothes."

    Seeing that Lu Bai's drenched clothes were torn crookedly, an Ahma reminded him in a low voice. Fortunately, there were only a few of them here, and Shen Changlan was the only one.

    Only then did Lu Bai lower his head, and hastily pulled up his clothes, but when his eyes met Orion's, he was obviously a little embarrassed.

    Seeing that he had straightened his clothes, the two aunts turned around and walked ashore to see the fainted Shuang'er.

    Shen Changlan had already let go of him, but seeing that Lu Bai was walking even more awkwardly, he frowned and asked, "What's wrong?" The

    sprained ankle has healed a bit, and although he walked with a limp these two days, he didn't walk on tiptoe so carefully. The way the feet look.

    "I just had leg cramps in the water."

    Lu Xiaobai replied truthfully, the words hadn't finished yet, there was mud and sand by the river, he was limping, his feet were not steady, if it wasn't for Shen Changlan who was beside him with quick hands and quick eyes, he would catch him all at once Waist, you have to fall again.

    The clothes on his body were all wet, and it was the first time that they were pulled into his arms like this, and their chests were slightly pressed against each other. Even Shen Changlan picked him up like this directly, and walked past the place with mud and sand in a few steps.

    Lu Xiaobai fell into a dazed expression, because after he stood up straight, Shen Changlan still didn't let go.

    "Chang Lan?"

    This is outside, it would be bad if someone sees it, Lu Bai hurriedly called him in a low voice, and looked at the shore as well.

    When he found that several people were looking at them, he was so frightened that he quickly got out of Orion's arms.

    As for Shen Changlan, he was still generous and natural, but after seeing Lu Bai's bewildered appearance, his thin lips were slightly pursed, and he couldn't help hugging him just now, forgetting that Lu Bai's thin skin made him fall into such an embarrassing situation.

    The men on the shore retreated to the back because it was Shuang'er who rescued them.

    I can't stand here forever, Lu Bai thought so, and wanted to go ashore, but Shen Changlan called him: "Wait." He

    turned his head to look, only to find Orion took off his shirt, revealing his strong and strong body Come.

    His expression was dull, Lu Xiaobai had no idea what he wanted to do.