30

The medical hall is very quiet, with a mixed faint smell of herbs, which can be smelled as soon as you enter, but it is not unpleasant.

    Maybe it's big and quiet here, so it's not that hot.

    The doctor in the clinic was taking Lu Bai's pulse, while Shen Changlan sat aside and waited quietly, his face was calm, but it gave Lu Bai a kind of calm invisibly.

    After withdrawing his hand, Lu Bai anxiously looked at the doctor he knew. He used to come here to sell medicines, and when his mother was sick, he also went here to see a doctor and get medicines.

    "Doctor Zhang..." He opened his mouth to ask about this matter, but he didn't know what to say when the words came to his lips, and he hesitated to speak.

    The two knew each other, so Doctor Zhang knew that he was still a man before today, but after all, the old doctor was more knowledgeable. He twirled his beard, but he was not as shocked as Yaotong, and looked quite calm.

    "Did the family have a bad life in the early years?" asked the doctor surnamed Zhang.

    Lu Bai nodded. Although he has no memory, his mother said that life at home only got better after he was three years old.

    In the past, he had no money. When his mother was pregnant with him, she didn’t eat well and was very thin, so she didn’t even know she was pregnant. When she caught a cold, she asked his father to go to the mountain to pick herbs and fry them for himself. Later, he found that he was afraid of being pregnant for a while. Lu Bai was born well.

    His mother told him about this more than once, and Lu Bai almost memorized it, so he didn't like to hear it at that time.

    Doctor Zhang asked a few more words, and Lu Bai told him what his mother said.

    Putting down the hand that was twirling his beard, Doctor Zhang nodded to indicate that he understood.

    "It's because the womb was already insufficient and damaged, and the red marks haven't shown yet."

    After he finished speaking, he asked, "Did you eat well during this period?"

    Lu Bai nodded subconsciously, and he looked at it. Shen Changlan next to the eyes, indeed.

    Since partnering with Orion, he has been able to eat meat almost every day, and it is not the kind of a little bit of meat to satisfy his cravings. It is not a bowl or a pot. Orion brings pots of raw meat to his house every few days, so that He was cooking and eating, but he stopped because it was too hot these days.

    If Lu Bai seldom ate those venison, mutton, and mountain pork before, and didn't think that the hot weather would make people lose their appetite for meat, now he understands.

    Not only meat, but also rice and white noodles. He can eat dry rice and white flour steamed buns.

    "That's right." Doctor Zhang came to a conclusion: "This is enough nutrition, and the red marks will naturally grow and appear."

    Lu Bai looked at a loss, and he murmured: "But I am a man."

    Doctor Zhang laughed Shaking his head, a man suddenly turned into twins, Lu Bai couldn't accept it, but he could think of it.

    "Take him to the inner room." The doctor turned to a middle-aged Shuang'er and said.

    This twin, Lu Bai, knew each other. She was the doctor's wife. She was a bit fat, but very kind. He took Lu Bai to the inner room.

    "Ah, what are you doing here?" Lu Xiaobai didn't understand anything, but he still listened to what the doctor said, so he walked in.

    There was a bed in the room, and Ama Zhang let him lie on the bed.