35

The evening in Qingshan Village is always peaceful and peaceful, with smoke from every household in the village, and the men working in the crop fields would walk back with hoes on their shoulders when it was time to eat. Rivers, colorful clouds in the sky.

    The weather became hot again, and several three- and four-year-old boys in the village ran around with bare buttocks, a small knot on the head, and shaved everything else, looking like a tiger.

    There are also older children. The little men gather together to play war games with branches and sticks, while the little Shuanger and the little girls are playing house, picking flowers and wearing them. .

    Half-year-old children are already able to help the family with work, so they can often hear the voices of family members shouting to bring them home to work. At this time, the children can always see that they are not happy, and reluctantly tell their friends Go home first, and play again another day.

    Not long after, most people in the village ate at home, but Lu Bai walked out of the village at this time. His foot injury was better than before, but he couldn't avoid walking with a limp.

    He calculated that most people would not be able to eat at this time, so he thought of going to the field, otherwise he would be looked at twice when walking in the village.

    Sister-in-law Ping's acre of paddy field was bought for five taels of silver, and it will be his land from now on.

    Five taels of silver is indeed expensive, but the market is like this. Besides, Sister-in-law Ping's family is honest and kind, and takes good care of the land, so Lu Bai decided to buy it after a day of serious consideration.

    The money from selling ginseng has never been touched before. Now that the wife is gone, the money still needs to be earned. After more acres of land, more grain can be sold. In the long run, it is cost-effective. Considered to be wealthy.

    Lu Bai thought, he doesn't have any skills to make money, and he feels at ease with an extra acre of paddy fields. One acre of paddy fields and two acres of dry fields may not be able to take care of it except during the busy farming season, but it is okay at ordinary times.

    Not every household in the village eats at the same time, but he still met a lot of people.

    It's been almost ten days, and the enthusiasm of the villagers watching the excitement at the beginning has faded a lot.

    As for Lu Bai's situation, it's not that there are no old people in the village who have seen it. After listening to what the old man said, many young people knew what was going on. Therefore, the people Lu Bai met today, except for one or two staring at him. Looking between his eyebrows, everyone else is back to normal.

    To get to the paddy field, you have to walk the road to the river. Lu Bai walked slowly because of his foot injury, but when he saw Lin Qing who came back from the river with a wooden basin, he froze for a while, feeling like he hadn't seen Qing for many days. Bro.

    That's right, he stayed at home for almost ten days and didn't come out much.

    Looking at Lin Qing who also stopped, Lu Xiaobai saw that his gaze fell between his eyebrows, and he couldn't tell what was going on, so he was discouraged all of a sudden, as if he had lost all strength.

    In the past, he really wanted to marry Brother Qing, but now, he himself has become a twin.

    Lin Qing also heard about Lu Bai, he never believed it, because some time ago, Brother Bai said that he wanted to marry him, how could it be like this in the blink of an eye, now looking at the red marks on the center of Lu Bai's brows, it is indeed true Yes, Brother Bai turned out to be a twin.