22

In the middle of the village, the door of a house with a tung tree at the door was open, and it was time for cooking in the morning.

    Under the eaves outside the kitchen, someone was sitting on a small stool with his head down washing vegetables.

    "Brother Qing."

    A call came from the main room, it was Lin Qing's mother's voice, and he got up and went in in response.

    A village woman in blue coarse cloth sat on a chair and put down the soles of her shoes. When Lin Qing came in, she put down the soles of her shoes.

    "Mother, what's the matter?"

    Seeing her pat the stool next to her, Lin Qing sat down next to his mother.

    "Didn't I find your Granny Wang last time, and asked her to find someone to marry you. The day after tomorrow is a good day. I'll take you there to have a look." Chen Lihua patted her

    son's hand and said, her tone was not negotiable .

    Hearing this, Lin Qing became anxious, and he quickly said, "Mother, didn't you say yes, do you want to ask Shen's Orion?"

    At home, Chen Lihua is stronger than Lin Qing's father, but Lin Qing has grown up since she was a child. Well done, another Shuang'er, the Lin family loves him, so he still dares to talk to his mother.

    "You," Chen Lihua poked Lin Qing's forehead, "It's just that you don't pay attention. Did the Orion eat our custard? He didn't mean that." After all,

    Lin Qing could see clearly when he came back. She understood the matter, she also met Shen Changlan in the past few days, saw Lin Qing's appearance when talking to him, and knew that her family's Shuang'er was obsessed with that Orion.

    She agreed to the custard that day, because she wanted to try Orion, and Orion's skills were on display there, and she heard that she still knew someone from the town, and came back with that man on a tall horse, so she was a bit thoughtful.

    Although Lu Dashan's family was beaten, Orion has never done anything outrageous except for being a leader. Recently, he has been with a few young people in the village. It is obvious that he wants to be nice to others, not that kind of thing. She didn't care about it, so when Lin Qing faltered and said that the bowl of custard was for Shen Changlan, she glanced at it without saying anything, and acquiesced.

    But the result was not very good. Besides, Lin Qing was too old. If he could settle down this year, he would be able to get married next year. Most young people in the village got married at this age, and it would be delayed if they delayed.

    Matchmaker Wang is looking for a wealthy family in Chenzhaozhuang. The family has more than ten acres of paddy fields and more dry fields. There are permanent workers in the family, and they will also hire short-term workers when the farming is busy. It is said that they will also buy a house in the town.

    "Mother."

    Lin Qing was not happy when he heard this. He was a little more delicate, clutching his poked forehead, full of grievances. Of course, the more grievances were because his mother said that the elder brother of the Shen family was not interested in him. .

    "Come with me tomorrow to meet someone, and we'll talk later."

    Chen Lihua made a final decision, seeing what Lin Qing wanted to say, waved him to go to the kitchen to help his sister-in-law.

    As soon as he left the main room, before he went to the kitchen, he heard someone talking outside, and there were quite a few people listening to the voice.