45

Shen Changlan is tall and slender, with a golden crown and hair, and a gorgeous golden red wedding dress. This outfit is very similar to Lu Bai, but the two look completely different. One is tall and handsome, the other is delicate and white. They both wear a wedding dress and a golden crown. They look very good together .

    Lu Bai's room has already been rearranged, and the clothes cabinet and bed have been replaced with new ones.

    As Shen Changlan walked in, he became more and more nervous, his hands on his lap were clutching his clothes, his eyes wandered here and there, obviously nervous.

    The sun went down, but it wasn't dark yet.

    The courtyard door and the room door were closed, Shen Changlan walked over, first lit a pair of wedding candles on the table, according to the rules, the wedding candles could not be blown out tonight.

    Lu Bai watched as he finished lighting the lamp, the candle light moved slightly, and the room was filled with a very faint fragrance.

    The fragrance was not only placed in the corner of the room, Shen Changlan leaned over and kissed the side of Lu Bai's neck, he asked in a hoarse voice, "Use the fragrance?"

    Lu Bai did not answer, his slightly drooping eyes were trembling.

    When I got up early to take a bath, several women put spices in the tub, and even used some of what they called "secret recipes" on Lu Bai.

    The light fragrance stained the warmth of the body. When I first smelled it, I didn't think too much about it, but I couldn't help but go to a place with a stronger fragrance, wanting to smell more.

    And as Lu Bai became more shy and his body temperature rose, the fragrance on his body became more and more obvious, but it was still faint, causing Shen Changlan's Adam's apple to roll, and being disturbed by this seemingly faint fragrance, he tried his best to find the source and get rid of it. Qing in the end what is going on.

    The candle was flickering, the bed curtain had already been put down, only a few gasps were heard, and he was buried under the red quilt again.

    ——In

    autumn, the leaves on the mountain just start to turn yellow and red. After a few days, the trees all over the mountains and plains are like colorful flowers, red, yellow, green, and orange.

    Lu Bai was standing in front of a man-high thorn tree picking wild fruits, with his bamboo basket containing many mushrooms beside his legs.

    In fact, the life after getting married is actually not much different from before. It is still the same as before. Going to the mountains to collect medicines to find mountain products, farming land and vegetables to earn money.

    Of course, there is still a difference. In the past, Lu Xiaobai always thought about how much he could sell for the things he picked, but now he sells them in the town because he doesn't want to eat them.

    Shen Changlan doesn't stick to him, he won't say that the money is too little to sell, but he will get up early to drive the carriage and go to the town with Lu Bai, and they don't always sell things in the morning market or evening market, these fresh things he got in the mountains , Sometimes it will be sent to flower houses or restaurants in the town.

    The money from selling things is all Lu Bai's, which is equivalent to private money. Besides these, he also has a small box given by Shen Changlan. The wood is very good and the workmanship is exquisite. It contains several thousand taels of silver bills and some gold ingots Silver ingots.