28

Being rescued again, Lu Bai was extremely grateful to Shen Changlan, he only felt that Orion was a very good person, and he respected and admired him in his heart.

    So even with that, his eyes looking at Shen Changlan were bright, as if there was light in them, full of reverence.

    Being watched so scorchingly, Shen Changlan looked at Lu Bai helplessly no matter how indifferently he was.

    "What's wrong?" he asked.

    Lu Bai smiled embarrassedly, and said, "Chang Lan, are you hunting around here?" The

    Orion appeared too suddenly just now, so Lu Bai actually wanted to know what was going on. So timely.

    "I heard something wrong before, so I searched for it in the mountains. I haven't arrived here yet. When Rhubarb yelled, I rushed over when I heard it." After

    Shen Changlan explained, seeing Lu Bai's sudden realization, a flash of light flashed across his face. A slight smile.

    "There are wolves in the mountains, you have to tell the village chief when you go back."

    The two walked down the mountain, and Lu Bai remembered that the four wolves had retreated, which was always a hidden danger.

    He heard from the old man in the village that the wolves caused a lot of trouble in the past few years, and he gathered several villages and town officials to kill a lot of them, and then forced them to go deeper into the mountains. The nearest Qingshan Village An Sheng, no wolf will come out at night to harm people.

    "Well, we have to talk about it." Shen Changlan nodded in response to Lu Bai's proposal.

    Thinking of the wolves, Lu Bai felt a little uneasy. He had never encountered such a critical situation.

    And Orion next to him saw that his expression was not very good. In his eyes, Lu Bai was just a small man, not very old, and it was normal for him to be in shock now.

    The road going down the mountain was much easier than going up the mountain, Da Huang trotted forward for a while, the two of them were silent for a while, Lu Bai lowered his head slightly, not knowing what he was thinking, Shen Changlan thought about it, and found something that could divert his attention.

    "You are looking for Matchmaker Wang to talk about marriage?"

    Shen Changlan's expression was natural, his voice was as calm as ever, but when he asked this suddenly, Lu Bai still looked at him blankly.

    "Didn't I see her at your place yesterday?"

    Seeing Lu Bai looking at him, he said again.

    Lu Xiaobai came to his senses, nodded and replied: "Yes, it's not that he's old, brother Da Shunqing's family is talking about a blind date, he sold ginseng two days ago, and now he has money, he wants to find one. "

    As he spoke, he remembered what he said to Matchmaker Wang about big butts yesterday, and his ears suddenly turned red, and he felt uneasy, wondering if Orion heard what he said.

    The thin-skinned little man turned his head to look at Orion. He thought he would see a calm and handsome face, but unexpectedly, Shen Changlan was smiling.

    The thin lips curved in a pleasant arc, which was completely different from the usual calmness and indifference.

    It's one thing to be pleasing to the eye, but this laugh is clearly Orion's laughing at what he said yesterday.