7

Chapter 7

    The breeze was blowing, blowing the black hair scattered on the shoulders of the person by the window.

    Different from the clothes of the villagers in Qingshan Village, Shen Changlan is now wearing a white brocade robe and a jade crown with his hair tied up.

    He was already well-born, and his attire like a young master did not violate his harmony at all. His cold and distant brows looked even more indifferent.

    The little man in the alley below was carrying that familiar basket, which reminded him of the first time he met Lu Bai that morning.

    Lu Bai has delicate eyebrows and looks more childish, but he is good-looking after all, and is different from other rough guys in the village.

    So when they first met, Shen Changlan's first thought was that he was a fair-skinned pair, the kind who was taller than the pair.

    But after seeing that he didn't have the red marks that are characteristic of Shuang'er between his brows, the idea was dismissed, he is a man.

    However, Lu Bai gave him a sense of familiarity. After a few glances, childhood memories emerged, but he was not very sure, because Lu Bai was very young at that time and was still a baby.

    It was only when Ge Dashun called Lu Bai at the village head that it was really him.

    As for Li Erzhu, Lu Bai and him had known each other when they were young, and Father Lu had a good relationship with his adoptive father a few years ago, but unfortunately both of them went, since he met him, he shouldn't sit idly by.

    As Shen Changlan's thoughts turned, Lu Bai had already walked out of the alley, the door was pushed open, and a man in green shirt with a folding fan came in.

    "Brother Chen, I've been waiting for a long time."

    ——Lu Bai quickly returned to the morning market, and there were people buying shallots in front of Chen Ah's booth.

    After the man left, he took out five copper coins from his pocket: "Ah, this is five Wen."

     He took it with a smile, and gave Lu Bai the money for the eggs that he had just sold, a total of eight coins.

    Lu Bai put the basket away, and sat with him on the coarse cloth spread on the floor. When someone came to look at the vegetables and eggs, he yelled a few times. If someone bought something, he would weigh it by a small name. If the vegetable buyer thought it was expensive, he would leave. So they can chat a little bit.

    Because Chen Ahmai has a good relationship with Wang Matchmaker in the village, and they happened to meet each other today. On the way here, Lu Bai wanted to ask him if he knew about Lin Qing, but he was embarrassed.

    Lu Bai brought a lot of sun-dried fungus and other mountain products today, and after selling some, the busiest time of the morning market has passed.

    Ah Chen took out the dry food he had brought, and he gave it up to Lu Bai.

    Lu Bai had already eaten when he came, and he was not hungry yet, so he naturally refused.

    "Ah, I still have water here."

    Seeing that Chen Ah had finished eating, he held up the bamboo tube to drink some more water, but unexpectedly it was empty, so Lu Bai took out his own bamboo tube and poured some for him.

    After the sun came out, the sky started to get hotter. This morning market was in a relatively spacious alley without any trees for shade. After eating and drinking, Chen Ahma used the cattail fan she brought to fan the wind.