Part 2

After Lucas is done, he fix his shirt and look at the girls who sit on the bed. He look at them intimidatingly and say " all of you are accepted. So go and start working " he say coldly.

He walk out of the room and his assistant appear " sir here is another applicants of people who wanted to work at the hotel ". He nodded and took the files but didn't take a look at the files first.

" I will see this if I'm not busy " he say to the assistant. The assistant bow at him and Lucas walk away with his assistant walk behind him. While walking Lucas ask the assistant " is there any new news about Ashley? " He ask.

The assistant bow his head slightly while still walking behind him " no sir. Nothing much. She's just doing her work as usual ". He nodded and walk to enter his car.

Now, Ashley and her best friend Sofia is hanging out together. Sofia then ask Ashley " hey wanna go clubbing? ".

Ashley look at her surprise " w-what? Clubbing. No way " Ashley answer annoyed.

Sofia beg her while pouting cutely " please? Oliver is there I want to meet him there and seduce him with my sexy dress ".

Ashley glare at her speechless " you know I don't like a place like club right? Especially when I don't want to set my foot there anymore ".

Sofia then blink her eyes twice and clear her throat " I'm sorry but let that past be. I mean why not enjoy for once? Set a foot there for once it's okay right? " She say in a sassy way.

Ashley glare at her giving a speechless look again " I've set my foot there once before now if I go it will be twice " she say while roll her eyes.

Sofia groan " ugh please just accompany me there you don't need to dance or bump into perverts there. So please? I will buy you a dress too " she say excitedly.

Ashley slam her paper and give a glare again " no way. I don't care even if you buy me a dress but I won't go " she say annoyed.

Sofia tease her " I don't care if you refuse I will still force you to be there with me ".

Ashley roll her eyes " you know you have friends don't you? Why don't you bring them instead of me who is boring not even want to follow you there ".

Sofia sigh " no I've already bring them before so it's boring to bring the same person. You're the only one who are not been there with me so come please just for once okay? " she beg while pouting cutely.

Ashley still refuse " no ain't no way I'm gonna be there seriously. Stop begging me that's annoying " she say annoyed.

Sofia glare at Ashley and pout " I'm still gonna bring you there tomorrow " she say and walk away like she's sulking.

Ashley yell at her " I swear to God I say no " but Sofia already enter the room and slam the door.

Ashley groan and roll her eyes annoyed " my poor life is so miserable " she say while her hand touch her forehead speechless.

Lucas is already back home and as usual he would go to his private room the place where he always watch Ashley. Lucas look at the room and saw Sofia.

He raise his eyebrows " this lunatic is here too? " He say with a serious tone. He had always dislike Sofia because she's the reason why Ashley follow me to the club. The fact that Sofia is going clubbing there and she saw me. She texted Ashley right away about that and that makes Ashley suspicious of me until she follow me to the club to see what I'm doing.

" Geez hate her what is she even doing here? " He groan.

He proceed looking at the other to see where is Ashley. He saw Ashley is taking her shower but she look weak and lifeless as if her mood is ruin.

Ashley open her clothes and threw it harshly. Lucas smirk " she look hot when she's angry especially while she's open her clothes " he say while lick his lips.

He watch her take a shower and that makes him feel horny. " Shit " he groan. " Fuck she makes me want to eat her " he mumble while trying to control his lust.

He ended up masturbating himself while watching Ashley is still taking her shower. After he cum, he breath heavily while watching Ashley prepare herself to sleep putting on her lingerie wear makes him feel more crazy for her.

" Wish I could touch you right now " he mumble. Ashley then goes to sleep peacefully. Lucas smile " good night baby " he say with his deep voice.

The next morning, Sofia excitedly yell " good morning sunshine! " While waking Ashley up.

Ashley groan annoyed while pull her blanket " stop being so loud I wanna sleep ".

Sofia sigh " it's the day we need to doll ourselves up. Especially when we need to go to the shop to choose our dress " she say while pulling Ashley's blanket.

Ashley glare at her annoyed but with her eyes half open " go away. I told you I don't want to " she say and pull her blanket back again.

Sofia sigh annoyed " okay if you say so " she say and walk inside the bathroom to take something. She took a bottle spray and put water in it. She then walk out of the bathroom and spray it to Ashley's face.

Ashley woke up shock with her eyes wide open and wipe her face annoyed " what the hell was that? ".

Sofia stand in a sassy way " it's water for you to wake your ass up. You need to wash that sleepy face of yours ".

Ashley sigh annoyed and threw the pillow at Sofia. " Seriously?! " Sofia said to Ashley.

Ashley give a provoking face at her and stick out her tongue to Sofia. Sofia then say " come here you bish " she yell and they both playing run and catch with each other.

Ashley yell so loud as if she's been catch by a zombie causing Lucas to wake up surprise. He wake up and watch the CCTV that Sofia and Ashley play run and catch with each other.

Lucas sigh relief but at the same time he's speechless " these kids why are they so hyperactive all of sudden in the morning like this " he say and proceed on sleeping back.

Now, Ashley and Sofia are on their way to the shopping mall to choose their dresses. Sofia excitedly say " I call the shop to prepare some dresses for us to try and choose ".

Ashley roll her eyes " whatever " she say in an annoying way.

Sofia then raise her arms to hug her " aw don't be mad my little kitty " she try to comfort her with her cuteness but Ashley push her away.

" Rawr what a fierce kitty you are " she tease Ashley. Ashley furrowed her eyebrows and look at her speechless. Sofia just raise her eyebrows in a flirty way to tease Ashley more.

They both had arrive at the shopping mall. They stand outside the building and see how big and tall the building is. Ashley look at the building amaze " what the hell? " She say surprise.

Sofia chuckle and put her arm around Ashley's shoulder. " Let's go inside " she say. They both walk inside together while Ashley look around amaze and Sofia is still putting her arm around Ashley's shoulder.