Part 13

Ashley casually clean the room until her supervisor appear " don't forgot to clean Mr Lucas room as usual " he remind Ashley.

Ashley stop for a moment and nodded while she gave a fake smile to him. She sigh feeling traumatized what he did yesterday. She get the flashbacks of what he did to her but she shake her head off trying to make it as if nothing is happen actually.

She walk out of the room after done cleaning the room. She's on her way to go to Lucas's room. She take a deep breath before rang the doorbell. She finally took her courage to press on the doorbell.

Lucas open the door look at her with his cold face while he's wearing a bathrobe reveal a bit of his chest. Ashley look at him and look behind him. She saw a girl who fix her sexy dress but her body is still a little bit expose.

Ashley surprise by the sudden sight so she bow slightly " I'm sorry. I will come back later " she apologize. She immediately walk away meanwhile Lucas still look at her feeling the anger inside his heart. His expression are quite cold as he look her walk away dissapear slowly from his sight.

Lucas close the door and look towards the girl. " Go out " he say to her coldly. The girl are quite terrified a bit but she manage to maintain calm and walk out of the room after.

Meanwhile, Ashley enter her room and she breath heavily. She touch her chest feeling the heartbeat fast. She wondered that he only want her only to satisfy his lust. How can he dare to touch her but he still can touch other girl. How dare he even try to took her virgin away when he's already disgusting by fucking another girl.

If he really do love, he wouldn't even do that either but look. He can't even control his lust no matter what. It more seems like he just want her for a lust. That's what Ashley been thinking.

The supervisor then appear " did you already clean Mr Lucas's room? " He ask.

Ashley startled a bit " oh no I didn't he seems busy so I had to come back later ".

The supervisor nodded " he just inform me just to ask you come back up there to clean his room ".

Ashley feel uneasy in her heart so she beg the supervisor " please can I not clean his room? " She beg.

The supervisor look at her weirdly " you know you can't refuse to clean the room because you as a worker you shouldn't request like that. Especially with our CEO " he say strictly.

Ashley start to tear up and held his wrist begging " please I beg of you can you come up with any excuses so I wouldn't clean his room ".

The supervisor furrowed his eyebrows " what do you mean? Why are you acting like this? " He ask confuse.

Ashley sniffles and take a deep breath " he almost rape me yesterday so I'm still traumatized to face him " she say while look down.

The supervisor are shock by what Ashley say. The supervisor think for a moment feeling bad for Ashley. As a gentleman, he wouldn't want to let that happen so he sigh and nodded.

He take a deep breath " okay I will come up with an excuses so you can go for now so he will not ask for you again " he say.

Ashley look at him surprise and cry " thank you so much I appreciate that you understand me " she thank him repeatedly.

He nodded and ask her to go " okay you can go now I will tell him whatever excuses I came up with " he say. Ashley nodded and walk away while she look back at him giving him a thank look on her face.

The supervisor sigh feeling bad for Ashley so he call Lucas. Lucas answer the call and the supervisor say " sir, Miss Ashley are in an emergency so she had to leave. I'm sorry that she can't clean your room. I will ask others to clean the room for you " he say.

Lucas sigh annoyed " okay but I need you to come here " he demand. The supervisor answer " okay " but feeling confuse because why would he suddenly want to meet him.

Little did he know Lucas's saw the conversation of him with Ashley. Lucas scoff speechless " I'll make sure to make you pay for this " he mumble while look at the CCTV of Ashley's housekeeping room.

The supervisor on his way to Lucas's room. The door is already ready to open for him to enter so he bow slightly to the guard that guarding his room. The supervisor enter and bow slightly to Lucas.

He face Lucas's back and greet him " hello sir. You call for me here " he say politely.

Lucas scoff " what is Ashley's excuses just now? What kind of emergency? " He ask seriously.

The supervisor feel nervous inside but his face remain calm " she say that her friend are in the emergency. The doctor call for her to come to see her friend " he explain calmly.

Lucas let out a little chuckle and smirk evilly " really? " He ask while he turn his back around to face the supervisor.

The supervisor look at him nervously and answer " yes " he say while chuckle nervously too.

Lucas nodded while clench his jaw and smirk " it's not good to lie " he say in an intimidating voice and face. Lucas's assistant then beat the supervisor up until he kneel down whine in pain.

The supervisor look at him confuse. Lucas chuckle evilly " you think I don't know that you cover for her? ".

The supervisor breath heavily feeling terrified in his eyes when he look at Lucas. " You should really need to be teach a lesson for cover for her " he say in a furious way.

The supervisor shake his head " no " he say while his whole body is shaking. Lucas signal the assistant to beat him up so he was beaten up so bad. Lucas just watch him feeling furious in his heart because the supervisor protect Ashley.

Lucas ask his assistant to stop so Lucas kneel down and look at the supervisor. " I hate when you protect her like a gentleman. I should warn you that she's mine and will always be. Stick to your job as a supervisor before I make you a homeless beggar at the street " he threaten.

The supervisor sobs and nodded understood. Lucas pat his head harshly " good. You should've been a good dog not a sly cat " he warn.

Lucas stand up and put his hands in his pocket " go on and call Ashley back to work and that is clean my room no matter what " he demand.

The supervisor nodded. His face are all bruise up and his nose is bleeding a bit. Lucas signal him to go and the supervisor immediately walk out of the room to call Ashley.